• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What would you want from the new stadium?

I don't think so. It's effectively free money, isn't it? It's something I'm certainly going to make sure they keep on the agenda!
Totally agree. Money for old rope, makes total business sense which is why i think the club will mess it up 😬.

Be good if the trust can drive that one. Set up an ebay shop perhaps.

Personally I hate Friday night matches. I know I'm in a very small minority, but getting from home, near Watford, round the M25 and down the A127 on a Friday evening is a nightmare. And before anyone says I should use the train, we've had that discussion before. Suffice it to say I've looked into it, but it just isn't practical.
must admit I didn't consider those issues for some people when I wrote it. Very valid issue that must affect a lot of fans. I do enjoy sat afternoons and the current routine I seem t adopt. Just hoping the new experience will become better.

Totally agree. Money for old rope, makes total business sense which is why i think the club will mess it up 😬.

Be good if the trust can drive that one. Set up an ebay shop perhaps.
There are good people at our Club who have plans in hand already.

Reactions: GBJ
When have we ever had a decent owner. Certainly not for the last 40+ years.

Vic is the best of a very sorry bunch.
Would love to know from the Jobson out brigade back in the day, how they feel it went?

Mate of mine during Spurs last season at White Hart Lane took a screwdriver into the ground for the last few games and unscrewed his seat a little at a time until the final match v Man U there he just undid it completely and walked out with it.

Something possibly worth bearing in mind as I doubt anyone behind the scenes has the business acumen to even think about selling off old seats and making the club a few extra quid 🤔
If I take a screw out of my seat, I would fear the whole stand would collapse!

Back