• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

simac21

Coach
Was thinking today if we had a fit squad who'd id like to see play;

Smith (Still unsure on him but experience over Bentley is useful at this level)

Clohessy - Phillips - Cresswell - Barker (Pace may let him down)

Hurst - Timlin - Tomlin

Freddy

Corr - Assomlobonga

this would be my team when playing at home, would probably change if playing away.
Freddy is good on the ball and would be useful at opening up defences, Tomlin isnt very good infront of goal so would put him left hand side as again another player decent on the ball

Was thinking today if we had a fit squad who'd id like to see play;

Smith (Still unsure on him but experience over Bentley is useful at this level)

Clohessy - Phillips - Cresswell - Barker (Pace may let him down)

Hurst - Timlin - Tomlin

Freddy

Corr - Assomlobonga

this would be my team when playing at home, would probably change if playing away.
Freddy is good on the ball and would be useful at opening up defences, Tomlin isnt very good infront of goal so would put him left hand side as again another player decent on the ball

That would be my emergency team for the last 30 minutes, but I don't think it's balanced enough as a starting 11.

SMITH

CHLOHESSY PHILLIPS CRESSWELL BARKER

HURST TIMLIN SPICER MARTIN

EASTWOOD CORR

BENTLEY
PROSSER (unlucky not to start)
STRAKER
ASSOMBOLONGA
TOMLIN
HARRIS
BENYON

If HALLY does not leave then I would play him out wide, with HURST/MARTIN dropping to the bench in place of BENYON.

Think that team is decent but highlights that we still need a further two midfielders at least. Wouldn't want to go a season with SPICER as first choice central midfield.

Smith

Clohessy Cresswell Phillips Prosser

Hurst Spicer Timlin Tomlin

Assombalonga Eastwood

Back