• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whatever happened to.....?

Desert Shrimper

The Oil Baron
The football chant "here we go"
Those silver sweets that looked and tasted like ball bearings
White dog ****. (It's been asked before but I've yet to get a satisfactory answer.)

Anyone else lost something?

White dog **** - dog food used to be bulked up with ground up animal bones and had literally zero nutritional value, therefore the poo would be white.

What ever happened to Timothy Claypole? I'm in a Rentaghost kind of mood today......

White dog **** - dog food used to be bulked up with ground up animal bones and had literally zero nutritional value, therefore the poo would be white.

What ever happened to Timothy Claypole? I'm in a Rentaghost kind of mood today......

Cheers MK, that makes sense on the white dog **** front. It was part of our childhoods.....

Timothy Claypole died of AIDS soon after the last series of Rentaghost.

My mate Dom's girlfriend's mum worked in the BBC costume department in the '70s and she made some of the Rentaghost outfits. Apparently, she has the pantomime horse costume at home - Dom's a singer and is planning a photo shoot with him wearing the bottom half!

:( Sorry it's 20 years late, but RIP Michael Staniforth...who knows perhaps he's a real Rentaghost these days...... ?

Spangles
Timmy Mallett

Timmy Mallett still does student gigs around the country, playing Mallet's Mallet with ****ed up kids who probably have no idea who he is, wondering what the hell went wrong. He had a number 1 hit you know.

When was the last time anyone heard "come join us over here"?? Used to be commonplace in the North Bank, usually sung by spotty youths who would have legged it at the first sight of the away fans actually choosing to wander over of course...

Roy Of The Rovers.... whatever happened to Blackie Grey?

(non pc joke: Tilson dumped him and he went to Orient).

When was the last time anyone heard "come join us over here"?? Used to be commonplace in the North Bank, usually sung by spotty youths who would have legged it at the first sight of the away fans actually choosing to wander over of course...

You can occasionally still hear this one being sung by West Stand blocks V/W/X when our opposition have aggressive fans.
Still sung by these same spotty youths though! :p

Back