• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whats Going On????????

shrimperton

Manager
Whats going on here on SZ

Lets just remember that we are all blues fans, so we should support the lads.

It aint Harrolds fault he is bad, he gives his sweat to the cause but sadly he just aint good enough, thats it.

Maybe its Tillys fault for picking him, maybe its Rons fault for not spending the dough, who knows, but one thing i do know, we could not have another manager who cares about SUFC as much as Tilly. Except me, but i wont get the job:D

I will support the boys through thick and thin, i will walk through that turnstile every game and be proud to wear my colours and support Southend United.
It is frustrating watching sometimes but thats football, i think some people forget we will never be a massive club and cannot expect good players at the mo with the resources we have.

Lets see when the stadium gets built and if Ron keeps to his word and 'MAKE THIS CLUB FLY'

Lets get behind the team against Huddersfield and maybe if we blow together the ball will get caught in the wind and come off Harrolds *** and fly in the net, though with Harrolds luck it will be an own goal:D

UP THE BLUES!!

Back