• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

whats this about someone leaving

Alex

Members
where has this source come from. i have read the previous thread but why do people think that some one is leaving us. when jupp and flahavan signed new deals it was not mentioned how long for. i think flahavan expired before christmas but with his good form and grieminks poor one i doubt he will leave. if someone else leaves it will have to be for a fee or a free transfer to some other club. it doesnt make sense to release someone whos under contract because then we will have to pay up his remaining contract. drewe and kightly out on loan could suggest their not wanted anymore. drew has been a regular before but not recently been playing for us. please fill me in on this suggestion that someone is leaving. has it come from tilsons mouth?

didnt we pay money (upto 40k) for dudfield when we signed him? so i doubt tilson will want to release him

Yes we want to know when Napsters coming out..........

with the information
biggrin.gif

I hope it is not Dudders. Even though he is not in the first team you can see he is a quality player. If Freddy or Wayne goes through a bad patch i would welcome him back

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ Nov. 22 2004,16:58)]i have read the previous thread

but why do people think that some one is leaving us?
That first line should answer the second line!

Back