• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What's with the white socks??

Jordy

I thought our new socks were navy as per opening day and club shop, but last two games we've worn white again???

I thought we were all navy again this season but that seems to just have been that Stockport were wearing all white on the opening day.

If we want a bit of white in the kit, I personally would prefer white shorts than socks.

The white socks do look naff. Hopefully the blue ones will return, especially as that's what the sell in the club shop and it's what the team lined up in the squad pic.

Perhaps Uncle Ron is only prepared to stump up the cash for one full set of the navy ones, so they'll only come out on special occassions, otherwise we'll wear last season's, after all 'Every Little Helps', no hang on that's Tesco's :unsure:

Same as I said against Bristol City, both teams were in dark kits so the difference in socks was necessary.

back to the seventies look with the white socks ,must admit i like it....:) and come to think white shorts as well add red and white stripe down the shirt sleave & blue and red stripe on the white shorts .....best kit ever in my view , anyone remember that strip!!

back to the seventies look with the white socks ,must admit i like it....:) and come to think white shorts as well add red and white stripe down the shirt sleave & blue and red stripe on the white shorts .....best kit ever in my view , anyone remember that strip!!

Yep, that'll be this one, my favourite too

View attachment 1187

Oh goodness that's little! You can click on it I know

Is that the training top on that pic?

Is it made by Admiral?

Would love to get hold of one of those...

Back