• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What's your excuse....

MrB

Life President
....for leaving work early today?

I'm hoping not to need one, my boss and his boss are in Australia. Can't see any brokers coming in the afternoon so if it's quiet I may just slope off unnoticed (along with everyone else who trys to slope off unnoticed...).

"I don't want to work any more today, my department has been making more money than any other in the company, the football is on and they deserve an early day every now and then." We shall then depart whilst waving at those poor souls, with their headsets and natty uniforms, still struggling away as lowly call centre agents.

It's a tough life. But a bit easier if you have a bit of brains about you.

Tut tut. Lazy layabout! ;)

filling in applications is a full time job. also up until last monday i have worked every day since june and so this is my summer holiday! back to (part time) work on friday and have an interview for a proper job tomorrow!

filling in applications is a full time job. also up until last monday i have worked every day since june and so this is my summer holiday! back to (part time) work on friday and have an interview for a proper job tomorrow!

Fair enough sir. Enjoy the rest of your holiday! :)

I've had Mon > Weds this week booked off for the last fortnight, i didn't realise England kicked off at 4 until the weekend, so its been a right touch

Parents evening for me (true).

My little girls first, so it can't be missed. Sky+ set to record so I'll watch it when the little uns are in bed.

No excuse needed, only work till 4 anyway, but in Norf Lahndan so will be leaving early to make KO. Best performing area on the network so no probs with the occasional early exit.

I am leaving early, but to go flying! I may put the radio 5 live on in the plane though...

Back