• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What's your grammar (and punctuation) like?

Meh, 13 but had to guess what a couple were called.

As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter what they are called*, only that you know how to use them.

*Unless you are teaching English when your pupils would be entitled to expect a level of competency at your subject.

Meh, 13 but had to guess what a couple were called.

As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter what they are called*, only that you know how to use them.

*Unless you are teaching English when your pupils would be entitled to expect a level of competency at your subject.

Ha!Those were the questions I did well on, though I have to admit I made a couple of careless mistakes, by doing the test too quickly.

Tried the one in telegraph online today and must admit seems a fair bit harder at first glance than this one.

13/14 actually much easier than The Telegraph one!

Hold on, will find the link and no not behind the paywall.

Metaphorically speaking the pen is my sword but I am not averse to using anything not nailed to the floor if it cuts up rough.

4/14

But that's my first visit to the Guardian website in months, so ultimately I'm the winner.

Back