• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What's your price.

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Be honest with yourself. If you are a hetro, or metro sexual guy, you aren't interested in Graham Norton smashing your back doors in.

That said, if you are in an empty room, and someone offers you a briefcase full of hard cash, and in return, you had to engage in homosexual activity, how much would have to be in the case.

I expect anyone who replies to say millions, but I reckon everyone has their price, and it's far lower than they claim.

I'll be honest, I don't know what my price would be...

Sorry, but quite honestly no amount of money could make me 'pick up the soap', so to speak. I live comfortably now and I'd rather it be that way than in the lap of luxury for years to come but also knowing that some shirtlifter had been up my poop pipe. *shudders*

I would be prepared to be banged up the glitter by thay disgusting ******* for about £250k-£300k. I would feel sick to the pit of my stomach but it would give me a massive financial boost.

I would however require all the proper health check to be done to make sure I dont get anything.

I would be prepared to be banged up the glitter by thay disgusting ******* for about £250k-£300k. I would feel sick to the pit of my stomach but it would give me a massive financial boost.

I would however require all the proper health check to be done to make sure I dont get anything.

Agree about the healthcheck, I'd probably consider it for about £100,000

If I had no job, and no money then as DtS said I''l have all the healthchecks done, and I'll take £250,000 - £350,000.

I've always said, and most of my mates have agreed, i'd do anything for money. as long as it doesn't involve family members or animals, i'll pretty much do anything!

I now bet (hypothetically) if someone put a suit case of £50 notes to the tune of 125k. Remember, hard cash, you wouldn't say no...

And that's my point, whatever you say you're price is, the real price IMO is substantially lower than you think it is...

Agree about the healthcheck, I'd probably consider it for about £100,000
If you're wedding and honeymoon suddenly become a lot more lavish we'll know what's been occurring.....

Be honest with yourself. If you are a hetro, or metro sexual guy, you aren't interested in Graham Norton smashing your back doors in.

That said, if you are in an empty room, and someone offers you a briefcase full of hard cash, and in return, you had to engage in homosexual activity, how much would have to be in the case.

I expect anyone who replies to say millions, but I reckon everyone has their price, and it's far lower than they claim.

I'll be honest, I don't know what my price would be...
homosexual activity ? That could just be kissing or cuddling you know and so cheap at 1,000,000 ;) (or even watching The Wizard of Oz or any musicals )

Couldn't do it, regardless of price, in the knowledge that it would haunt me for life

Back