• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question When do both players report back for Pre Season?

Somerset Ex-TTB

Members
Just wondering, when Herd and O'Keefe report back for pre season training?

Must be in a week or so I would suspect with the early 7th August league start?

Maybe that may give us more of an indication of how bad things are?

It's already started....

1-3-5-1-4-2-1-2-2-0-0.jpg

Apparently team meetings are being held below:

TelephoneBox.jpg

The remaining members of the squad are currently in training, the squad can be seen in this picture below!

Apparently the cones are pulling off more saves than Midenhall did last season, so good signs lads!

1.1262804637.football-training.jpg

If one of them gets injured or suspended, Tilly will be talking about being down to the bare bone (no need for an "s" in "bones" this season).

When both are fit, we could be unstoppable and too good for the likes of Morecambe, who aren't even in the same league as us. With Herd's superb long-throws, he just needs to pick out O'Keefe in the opposition's penalty area and we can score. He better be accurate, though, because if he misses it will be Herd against 11 with O'Keefe still stuck upfield. At least that should level things up since we're so much better than everyone else in league two (who aren't even in the same league as us, or at least they won't be in two years by the time we're playing in the new stadium).

Will certainly be intresting looking at the photos on the OS when everyone comes back for the first training session....

:(

You are all very bad people with your mocking of our apparent lack of playing staff football type folk. It must be clear to even the most cerebrally challenged of you that Tilly is on a secret mission to South Africa(Oh **** I think I've just let the cat out of the bag), to bring back the world cup's finest on loan here at the Hall. I'm talking the likes of Ronaldo and Rooney,both been here before and enjoyed the dressing room experience.

Major signings are just around the corner,mark my words you harbingers of doom.

GBAR reporting from his padded cell, just him and his vuvuzela.Well they cant arrest you for it.......yet

You are all very bad people with your mocking of our apparent lack of playing staff football type folk. It must be clear to even the most cerebrally challenged of you that Tilly is on a secret mission to South Africa(Oh **** I think I've just let the cat out of the bag), to bring back the world cup's finest on loan here at the Hall. I'm talking the likes of Ronaldo and Rooney,both been here before and enjoyed the dressing room experience.

Major signings are just around the corner,mark my words you harbingers of doom.

GBAR reporting from his padded cell, just him and his vuvuzela.Well they cant arrest you for it.......yet

not interested, cant score at the hall :)

Back