• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will it happen

What time will Bond be sacked?

• Total voters
Ron Martin has to stay consistent......

He sacked Phil Brown AFTER the Fleetwood home match, so history has to repeat itself?

Just maybe he's spent his holiday sorting out the replacement, and will deal with Bond today.

Possibly I guess. You can thrash out a deal with a prospective manager over the phone maybe but not sure I'd want a phone call telling me I'm sacked

Well it will be a pretty " pointless exercise" to keep Bond any longer than necessary. Reckon he will be gone tomorrow. A permanent replacement may take a little longer.

The axe is sharpened. The hood is over his head. Chris to Kev....''Would you like to say a few words''?......Absolute silence. Chris not happy.

I’d like it to be around 11:30am today but I fear Ron will want a chat with him first and could give him another game or two after said chat. He might even think this break gives Bond some time to work on things (everything) in training?

I’d like it to be around 11:30am today but I fear Ron will want a chat with him first and could give him another game or two after said chat. He might even think this break gives Bond some time to work on things (everything) in training?

Nope. Ron will have heard by now that Bond has fallen out with the players. He will have heard about Bond breaking Football League rules by not doing a short interview or at least a few quotes after Orient. He has obviously followed the games and results. That's it, Bond is done. He won't be getting any more games. Ron is obviously just waiting to tell him face to face.

Chris Phillips saying not many players at training and the ones that are are being overseen by Waddock and Todorov. Maybe Bond's in Ron's office hopefully collecting his P45?

Chris Phillips saying not many players at training and the ones that are are being overseen by Waddock and Todorov. Maybe Bond's in Ron's office hopefully collecting his P45?

I hope Ron bought Bond back a sombrero, straw donkey, nudie disposable lighter and a bottle of undrinkable local liqueur to soften the blow.

In the past Ron has spoke to players individually to get a picture of why things have gone wrong. No point in sacking Bond if the next man might upset the same players with same ideas.

After all the game is about the players but the manager gets the blame if they fail.....Our lot certainly know that much.

I hope Ron bought Bond back a sombrero, straw donkey, nudie disposable lighter and a bottle of undrinkable local liqueur to soften the blow.

I'm told Ron is giving up next years two weeks in his new timeshare as part of a compensation deal

Back