• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When you're feeling down about next season... .....

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
No Darryl.

No Mark Gower.

Probabley no Nicky Bailey -

Probabley no P.Clarke, probabley no Mulgrew.....

blooody Revell stuck on the wage bill

it can make the outlook seem a bit miserable ...........

but I really cheer up a bit when I think of Barnard and Walker -

How good are they ?

well i just hope people wont start slating the team after the first few games like last season. had a pants start and people were saying tilly out and bolloks like that. i hope we loose the first game as we usually have a better season when we loose the first game.

I disagree, I have not been impressed with Walker at all since he joined on loan. He is quick but has a poor shot and will always try to over elaborate. However, I fully expect that T&B will put all of the players throught heir paces in pre season and may well work on each players weaknesses, something a bit easier to do with so few players signed on. It will be interesting to see if any of the contract rebels show up for pre season training today......................................

A lot of people forget how young Walker is. he's only 20 he's still learning and i think we still have a lot to see from him. I think he'll come good this season.

So what if he hit the bar in the play offs we still got spanked by the better side.

When you're feeling down about next season...

Look yourself in the mirror, tell yourself to grow up and give yourself a good hard slap.

Then put on a smile and be thankful you're not a Colchester or Orient fan.

anyone got that feeling that the scum will finish above this season? (if they survive to the end of the season which with that huge wage bill and transfer spending is highly questionable!)

When you're feeling down about next season...

Look yourself in the mirror, tell yourself to grow up and give yourself a good hard slap.

Then put on a smile and be thankful you're not a Colchester or Orient fan.

Good. Maybe he'll learn how to control a football.

Personally I think he's pretty good, and has a good work ethic. But I also think he needs to improve his first touch.

Give Revell a bloody chance! alrite he hasnt exactly looked gods gift so far, but just wait till the new season and atleast give him a chance rather than slagging him off already....

Give Revell a bloody chance! alrite he hasnt exactly looked gods gift so far, but just wait till the new season and atleast give him a chance rather than slagging him off already....

I'm more than willing to give Revell a chance as he was injured for most of his time with us and i still dont think he was fully fit when he was back in the team.

He deserves a chance aswell as everyone else.

Spot on, Revell hasn't had a chance yet! Just because Freddy scored a hat trick on his debut we cant expect it of everyone!

I'm more than happy to give Revell a chance, the Brighton supporters must have recognised something special for him to be so popular, so let's just wait a while and give him a decent go, and not with make shift partners. I'd have him above Walker at the moment, Walker looked great coming on as a sub when he first came but has disappointed me since. Still happy for him to be given a chance though, players have to have some time to develop within a team.

Yep, another one in the "give Revell a chance" brigade. The boy was injured FFS!

:thump:

Why should I feel down about next season? We have Tilly & Brush - and that means we'll be absolutely fine.

:support:

Back