• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

where are all the exiles?

Wessex Blue

Manager
I'm lonely, where are you all?
sad.gif

I was at a rather dull construction meeting... sorry mate.

2-2 - as I predicted. Decent result - here's to another season of Div 3 football!

biggrin.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 20 2004,19:44)]I'm lonely, where are you all?  
sad.gif
I take a Youth Group (Campaigner's) on a Tuesday night. My timing was well out. Came in just in time to hear Hull score, and then see Monaco score a late couple. I should have gone down the pub instead.

sad.gif

Watching Chelsea on TV. They did a good impression of Southend - pretty good against 11 men but fell apart when the opposition went down to 10.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Surrey Blue @ April 21 2004,08:36)]I was at the mighty Hall, watching a cracking game of football.
Smart choice, SB! How many home matches do you manage to get to?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 21 2004,08:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Surrey Blue @ April 21 2004,08:36)]I was at the mighty Hall, watching a cracking game of football.
Smart choice, SB! How many home matches do you manage to get to?
This season probably 17 or so maybe a few more maybe a few less plus a few away.

I have now had Essex added to my Area of work so i can arrange appointments around Week night games which makes life alot nicer.

Back