• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsblue

Banned
Very silent so far tonight,

You know the one's who tell us everything is rosy and we played great but were unlucky time and time again.

Where are they?,cmon Westy and Riggers and the rest,tell us what went wrong tonight,I stayed home by the way!

Time for a change ,sorry Phil enough is enough ,thanks for what you achieved ,but this ain't football it's torture.

You know the one's who tell us everything is rosy and we played great but were unlucky time and time again.

Where are they?,cmon Westy and Riggers and the rest,tell us what went wrong tonight,I stayed home by the way!

Time for a change ,sorry Phil enough is enough ,thanks for what you achieved ,but this ain't football it's torture.

Whilst things weren't perfect tonight, we missed enough chances 1st half to take in a healthy half time lead, they were fighting for survival, and it showed, if Brown goes defensive he gets stick, tonight he goes attack minded with his subs and still gets stick...but wait...you were at home and didn't see this.
Please turn up and watch, then I would accept your comments and criticisms along with others on here.

FWIW I am happy with our first season back in League 1, if however we don't push on next season?

Why are you starting a thread about a match you didn't go to?

Whilst things weren't perfect tonight, we missed enough chances 1st half to take in a healthy half time lead, they were fighting for survival, and it showed, if Brown goes defensive he gets stick, tonight he goes attack minded with his subs and still gets stick...but wait...you were at home and didn't see this.
Please turn up and watch, then I would accept your comments and criticisms along with others on here.

FWIW I am happy with our first season back in League 1, if however we don't push on next season?

to be fair our subs did **** all tonight whereas Oldhams worked a treat. It's a bit of a theme with PB, he subs never seem to have a positive reaction whereas the oppositions often do.

It certainly seems to be time for you to change that record mrsblue.

I'm no PB fan, but the more you go on, the more popular he'll become. How about you give it a rest?

Yeah we were decent first half of the season,but since then we have fallen off the cliff,games I have seen have been utterly boring without passion or endeavour.

This current mob will go down next season,mark my words.

Yeah we were decent first half of the season,but since then we have fallen off the cliff,games I have seen have been utterly boring without passion or endeavour.

Unless you go to games and get a balanced personal view, rather than the opinion of a radio commentator, your words will be marked as irrelevant.

if they were to show highlights showing our chances then I dont think you would have said it was boring , atone stage we even had both centre backs in their area, and we didnt even have a corner ! We also had a 10 minute spell where they simply couldn't get the ball into our half. we have played much much worse this season to put this into perspective. I am not defending Brown , and bringing on Loza was pointless AGAIN but had we have taken our chances there would be very different threads on here tonight.

Why not ?

Fans live in Wales France and elsewhere and rarely go,your just annoyed because I took the wee on the politics page.
I genuinely don't know what you are referring to re the politics page. I'm talking about this thread that you have started about a match you haven't seen. Those in Wales and France haven't done that - they share the match they hear on the radio while it is happening and then generally wait for those who were there to report back on the post match thread. This is just spouting the same stuff with no new knowledge or perspective. It's just clutter.

I genuinely don't know what you are referring to re the politics page. I'm talking about this thread that you have started about a match you haven't seen. Those in Wales and France haven't done that - they share the match they hear on the radio while it is happening and then generally wait for those who were there to report back on the post match thread. This is just spouting the same stuff with no new knowledge or perspective. It's just clutter.

I disagree simply because I can.

Been to plenty at home this season,mainly it's been shocking.

Been to most at home and plenty away, only missed a handful of games all season, and we have, on occasions been a match for most teams, so I will base my opinions on what I have seen and not heard. You can and will stick to your blinkered view from your armchair.

I really feel sorry for you mrsblue. You genuinely need help. This is meant to be a message board for Southend United supporters yet you clearly have expressed delight at Southend United losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back