• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Where are the players going on holiday.

DTS

The Business
Anyone got any ideas where the current crop of Blues stars are off on there holidays.

I expect JFC and Laurent will be back to France.

Clarkey revealed that will be getting his flat cap out and start bashing his wife up in anticipation of a week up north.He cant go too far a field as he has got a "Little un" according to his interview on Radio Essex. Not sure why having a small penis stops you going abroad but there you go.

Alex Revell is off on honeymoon somewhere. Dont suppose it matters where as he is unlikely to leave the hotel room - Altough I do hope he can hit the spot with his Mrs more than he does for the Blues.

Finally Franky Banks is taking Jonny Herd and Stuart O Keefe to get "some experience" at Headonism apparantly.

Anyone else know of the players holiday plans?

I think this is called stalking

So in that case OBL should know where Macca is going

Last edited:
Macca is off to the moon to collect some of his wild shots from earlier in the season!

meanwhile Lee Barnard will spend the summer wrapped in cotton wool to stop him from being injured. However, at the start of the season, he will appear with a nasty rash, having found himself actually allergic to cotton wool, and will therefore miss the first 2 months of the season

Anthony Grant will meanwhile be spending the summer in Miami, lazing back, with his homies, once again reprising his roll as Snoop Doggy Dogs stunt double

Ian Joyce will be spending his Summer somewhere nice and humid, to get his perm nice and tight for the cold British winter

Kevin Betsy is off on a two week camping trip to Somerset, my sources inform me that he is particularly looking forward to exploring Wookey hole.

Last edited:
this is maybe an ex shrimper point, but Nicky Bailey will once again be spending his summer in hell, trying to sell his soul to the devil, after last year flogging his concience to Belzebub.

Alan McCormack is off for a week's pottery course in Ireland.
Simon Francis had to cancel his holiday after turning up to the airport without his passport.
Dougie Freedman is taking a coach trip tour of Scotland with Saga.

Dougie Freedman is off back to Scotland for the Highland games. He will only take part in roughly a third of the schedueled events he is penciled in for, but the experiance he will bring to the party cannot be over-looked...

Back