• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Where are the players going on holiday.

Actually, Joycie's gone back to the States, and the Mildenhalls are going out there on holiday to stay with them - this direct from the horse's mouth!

If this is a serious thread, then my missus is convinced she saw Barrett when we were at Center Parcs (Elveden) last week.

Given that he has been there already earlier in the season, wasnt inconceivable, but I would expect he would be heading to sunnier climbs like most pros - Florida etc...

If this is a serious thread, then my missus is convinced she saw Barrett when we were at Center Parcs (Elveden) last week.

Given that he has been there already earlier in the season, wasnt inconceivable, but I would expect he would be heading to sunnier climbs like most pros - Florida etc...

He needs to top up his tan ;)

Quite possible - good time to go, just before half term. This will sound REALLY bad, but I thought their cars were there when we went past last Thursday morning. He won't be going anywhere like Florida as his missus is about 8 months pregnant.

Quite possible - good time to go, just before half term. This will sound REALLY bad, but I thought their cars were there when we went past last Thursday morning. He won't be going anywhere like Florida as his missus is about 8 months pregnant.

he has been doing what??? Hardly professional behaviour knocking up his missus, he is supposed to be conserving his energy for matchdays! I see Tilly imposing a two week fine for this if he finds out. Scandalous! ;)

he has been doing what??? Hardly professional behaviour knocking up his missus, he is supposed to be conserving his energy for matchdays! I see Tilly imposing a two week fine for this if he finds out. Scandalous! ;)

If Barrett's love making skills are anything like his defending, he would have gone in head first, got caught out of position and then required Peter Clarke to clear up his mess!

Last edited:

Defo wasnt him then as my GF said he was with a 'nice looking woman' - she would have said if she was pregnant (especially as it was the swimming pool she 'saw' them!)...

Back