• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where do we need to strengthen?

Where do we need to strengthen? -

• Goalkeeper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defence

• Midfield

• Attack

• Total voters
I think you can never have too much depth but we are def lacking in the defensive department

How many times do we have to have this topic?!?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Sep. 14 2005,12:41)]How many times do we have to have this topic?!?
rock.gif
until we sign someone it would seem...

... we could be discussing this for a while!!

laugh.gif

Just been checking players available for transfers or on free`s, chosen some defenders that may interest you all:

ALTON THELWELL-HULL CITY
DANNY GRANVILLE-CRYSTAL PALACE
WARREN GOODHIND-CAMBRIDGE UNITED
GERRY TAGGART-STOKE CITY

I reckon we could afford granvilles wages I just think its a case of weather he would want to drop down a league having just been relegated from the Premier$hite.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tweedy @ Sep. 14 2005,13:29)]Just been checking players available for transfers or on free`s, chosen some defenders that may interest you all:

ALTON THELWELL-HULL CITY
DANNY GRANVILLE-CRYSTAL PALACE
WARREN GOODHIND-CAMBRIDGE UNITED
GERRY TAGGART-STOKE CITY
Mr Goodhind should come and train with us, let Mr Smith mark him, Mr Stannard could call 999......

It's blatantly obvious we need to stregthen in defence, a couple of injurie's in that area and we are struggling!

Thelwell or Granville would both be quality signings IMO, might struggle to pay their wages though!

Get Warren Goodhind here and let Jay take a sledgehammer to his knees.

mad.gif

By the way, I have a slight feeling this post is taking a bit of a 'defence' bias.

I was tempted to vote goalkeeper... bugger. It would have been good to:

(a) spoil the party
(b) get all the rabid Darryl-ites jumping out of their prams...

laugh.gif

Back