• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where do you STs sit?

Where do you STs sit? -

• South Upper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West

• East

• South Lower (seems unlikely)

• North (for completeness and because I like the idea)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not a seaso (I'll allocate us accordingly)

• Armchair

• Total voters

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Right then seasos. As Saturday looks like it could be one big circus coming to town, could you let all us non-seasos know where you are going to be clogging up gates with your swipe cards that aren't swiped? That way, we can all direct ourselves to other stands in order to try and ensure that we aren't waiting outside and missinghte kick off.

Non-ST's we'll sort out where we go following the poll

I'm in the south upper yellows and i used to enter via shakespear drive but now have to enter in turnstiles 1-4 round by the shrimpers bar.

Thats going to add a bit of extra confusion for some on saturday.

East Black Back row 135. Mr Happy and Van Gough in front and to my right, Captain Birdseye at the end of the row and Statski on my left (hmm).
tounge.gif

I'm looking for a damn good swiping in the East Stand and hope that includes extras performed by the blue belles. Well for £300 quid what else would you expect

Not a seaso, but in the South Upper, block J, with my pops, who is a seaso with a swipey thing. (The block nearest the West)

My ticket says turnstiles 1-4, and my one for the Forest game did, but I still got in fine by entering at the Shakespeare Drive side. I put my bar code in and it accepted it without any problems.

It'd actually be easier for me to go to the allocated turnstiles, but that's not the point.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Shrimper @ Oct. 19 2005,21:50)]ps how many more inane posts do i have to make until i move up from reserve team? one has to have an ambition you know.
I know with 3910 inane posts you can become a life president. Starting to get jealous of people with other names though as I've been a life president for a mighty long time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Oct. 20 2005,21:10)]South Lower (on my own at the moment)
not overly surprised there
tounge.gif
I will be warming ones arse on a swivel chair at work with the radio and telly on.

Back