• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McGlashan instead of Timlin and swap positions with Leonard. Very attacking but looks like a good team.

I was going to type "but that would not give much defensive midfield cover" but thought that was a bit Brownish as the best type of defence is to have the opposition camped (kerching) in their own third as we apply a rapier like attack .......

Hash tag: Icandreamcan'tI?

Valid question I would say. As I understand it, Cox has not come cheap. You would hope any manager signing him would have had an idea of how he would fit into a team and how he likes to play. Seems he's out of favour already having seen precious little of the ball in his first month or so as a Southend player.

That said, I still expect him to play plenty of football this season. He'll have to, as we've only got three fit strikers and one of them is Jason Williams.

He is injured at the moment. Was not on the bench against Millwall

Injured? Jason Williams scored for us this afternoon in the U21 game V Exeter.

So when ringmaster Brown has his best circus acts to play in the big top , who should play ?

.....................................OXLEY...............................
DEMETRIOU..........FERDINAND....BARRETT..........COKER
LEONARD.............WORDSWORTH....TIMLIN.....MCLAUGHLIN
.............................COX....RANGER..............................

If we're playing a back 4 I wouldn't want Barrett and Ferdinand as our CBs!!

Dear oh dear.

Nelly the elephant packed her trunk,
and SAID GOODBYE TO THE CIRCUS,
off she went with a trumpety trump,
trump! trump! trump!

Must try harder RN. :facepalm:

No, no, no, no, yes.

Nelly did run off from the circus ............. but you have to ask yourself how Nelly arrived at the circus in the 1st place.

No, no, no, no, yes.

Nelly did run off from the circus ............. but you have to ask yourself how Nelly arrived at the circus in the 1st place.

One dark night, she slipped her iron chain,
and off she ran
to Hindustan,
And was never seen again......

Tells you all you need to know. :winking:

Dear oh dear.

Nelly the elephant packed her trunk,
and SAID GOODBYE TO THE CIRCUS,
off she went with a trumpety trump,
trump! trump! trump!

Must try harder RN. :facepalm:

I've got Nelly the Elephant lined up as cremation music for when I eventually drop off the perch. Family aren't greatly impressed but it's my choice, great song.

I've got Nelly the Elephant lined up as cremation music for when I eventually drop off the perch. Family aren't greatly impressed but it's my choice, great song.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back