• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where is the bottom?

superblue24

Director
**** team with **** attitudes. Free falling with no sign of let up. When will this nightmare end, or are we all about to wake up?

I think we need to have a serious look at the squad we currently have. Many of these players maybe are just have not good enough to play at this level. It must be hard as there confidence must be rock bottom. As supporters we need to continue to give them are backing as hard as that may be at the moment. Lets hope the players we do bring in are better. Any ideas on who we could sign to improve matters would be good to share.

This is the bottom. This is as bad as it gets.

The question is, how long does it last for?

Sadly, I think you’re wrong. This can get a lot, lot worse.

The key will be getting shot of 95% of the current squad.

If we can’t/don’t, then we’ll struggle in Lg2, no doubt about it

Sadly, I think you’re wrong. This can get a lot, lot worse.

The key will be getting shot of 95% of the current squad.

If we can’t/don’t, then we’ll struggle in Lg2, no doubt about it

Oh, I don't doubt we can end in lower divisions, and struggle, but I honestly don't think its possible to find a team that is as bad as this on so many levels.

Bottom is us playing Billericay in the National League in 2 years time...

We are in free fall without a parachute

I cannot even contemplate how we can turn it around.

I blame Ron Martin 100% - terrible chairman, terrible business man, just terrible! He has to call it a day before we become the next Bury.

I think we need to have a serious look at the squad we currently have. Many of these players maybe are just have not good enough to play at this level. It must be hard as there confidence must be rock bottom. As supporters we need to continue to give them are backing as hard as that may be at the moment. Lets hope the players we do bring in are better. Any ideas on who we could sign to improve matters would be good to share.

I’ve watched this team for 53 years, if you think I have too continue spending my hard earned watching that sh*t you are barking mad. I’m done with the team until, new players are introduced. The current squad is simply diabolical. One shot on target in 90 minutes grrrr I’m bloody fuming!?

As a supporter from the early 60s the most important thing is the club itself not the players masquerading as footballers. So it's easy for me to say up in Yorkshire that everyone should continue to go to the matches in order to keep the cash flow ticking over, You'd be going to support the club that we all care about.

I will continue to watch them no matter how poor they are. I am not so sure I would make this statement if I did't have a season ticket but I will renew it and suffer the humiliation I have become accustomed to recently. Ask me this again next season as we free fall out of the league and I may not be so bold.

Back