• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where we all drinking in Donny then?

After much soul searching I am heading up the A1 middayish on Friday with ticket in pocket and beer on my mind. Once booked into the hotel I will be in need of a liquid high tea and would prefer to be doing this with fellow Shrimpers, Blues and drunks (B.A.G. I am looking at you)

My question is, where are we all meeting?

After much soul searching I am heading up the A1 middayish on Friday with ticket in pocket and beer on my mind. Once booked into the hotel I will be in need of a liquid high tea and would prefer to be doing this with fellow Shrimpers, Blues and drunks (B.A.G. I am looking at you)

My question is, where are we all meeting?

Al got a spare seat in motor if you want lift

Thanks for offer Scott but I have got to drive and I'm staying overnight. Got to do a bit of a sneaky from work but it could go tits up at the last minute, best not risk it. Cheers anyway.

White Rose is the designated away pub, but you'd have no problems supping at the Lakeside.

Can we have directions from the ground please Les ... i presume the one at Lakeside is the one that is a 10 minute walk that either you or DonnyRover mentioned the other day ??

Lets pick one of these for the meet then shall we ??

This thread does not effect me of course because I am Angelic and never drink..:angel:

not sure really... it's a bit isolated and the town centre is a dive.. we're boozing in sheffield http://www.footballgroundguide.com/doncaster_rovers.htm#Where To Drink?

Donny town centre's not bad at all. It's been rebuilt in the last few years, though they've only done half, but it's certainly not bad, better than Sheffield in many parts for me.

Near the ground the Cheswold next to the lake's the best bit. About 10 minutes away from the ground around the lake.

Donny town centre's not bad at all. It's been rebuilt in the last few years, though they've only done half, but it's certainly not bad, better than Sheffield in many parts for me.

Near the ground the Cheswold next to the lake's the best bit. About 10 minutes away from the ground around the lake.

What a helpful chap you are. Can I ask how far from The Purple Hotel is The Cheswold? I'm starting to like Doncaster.

What a helpful chap you are. Can I ask how far from The Purple Hotel is The Cheswold? I'm starting to like Doncaster.

We'll get there and it will be full of northerners with bricks and bottles - it'll all come on top, naughty firm...................

Sorry, Danny Dyer has just left.

Meeting Swiss and Duvall up there Groutie, will PM you my number and we'll sort something out.

Back