• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
A guessing game for all on Shrimpers Zone. Cynics, optimists, regular attendees, now and agains and never goes, all are welcome.

Quite simply, how many points do you think Blues will end up with by the end of their 46 games and what will their finishing position be pre -play offs.

As with all games there have to be rules and the ones for this are very simple:

• A closing date of 30th November at 5 pm. (this is arbitrary, but it has to end sometime and the earlier the better)
  • You can change your mind, and your entry, as many times as you want prior to the closing date.

My go: 74 Pts, Postion 5[SUP]th[/SUP]

It will be interesting to see who gets nearest come the end of the season. No prize I’m afraid apart from being right!!

We will finish the season that's enough after all the doom and gloom merchants during the summer .The place is if we can keep all the players after jan 2014.

Back