• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some points, leaving you somewhere in League Two. I'll kiss Barry Hearn on both arsecheeks if I'm wrong.

Nobody loves a smart arse, you do know that, don't you?

I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to give you all something to aspire to. 'One day, daddy, I don't want to be a fan of a s*** League Two club - I want be a fan of a s*** League One club, just like Jonny'.

I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to give you all something to aspire to. 'One day, daddy, I don't want to be a fan of a s*** League Two club - I want be a fan of a s*** League One club, just like Jonny'.
There used to be a poster on BBC606 called ColuMike, he was lonely too and lived on the Southend page. I guess every club has one!

David Webb always split the season into thirds (15 games per third + 1 game = 46). His aim was for 30 points for each 15 games = 90 points with one more game in hand if additional points were needed on the last day of the season.

This season, so far, we have 20 points from 12 matches. if we win the last 3 of the first third we end up with 29 points.

we have already had one 'sticky' patch and are now coming into form. although 29 points for the first third would be optimistic (considering the next 3 fixtures) 25 - 27 is not unattainable.

if you take the mean: 26 x 3 = 78 + the forty sixth match of the season = 81.

My prediction therefore is automatic promotion but probably not the title.

60 points after having 15 points deducted due to administration.

We could do with that graph that showed the progress against the 83 point season.

Was that Pubey who did that?

1st. Phil Brown then moves to Sunderland after they sack Poyet when he gets them relegated. Barrett returns as player manager and brings back Gower, McCormack and Francis. Scannell also returns and is made captain.

Back