• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

nnatt76

Youth Team
With the end of the season upon us i'm sure like me you are all looking for a new hobby/Pastime

how about a "Wheres Ron" competion.

Every time you see Ron Martin out and about feel free to post it on here so other like minded people can keep tracks on the Great man.

Ok i'll start.

I saw Ron yesterday Getting in to His Bentley in Leigh and he was with another man that had his Jumper tied over his sholders........

Get the idea?

I can sense this is going to catch on.

(Disclaimer**** This is a joke I or Shrimperzone do not advocate poeople actually stalking Ron )

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nnatt76 @ May 07 2004,14:03)]With the end of the season upon us i'm sure like me you are all looking for a new hobby/Pastime

how about a "Wheres Ron" competion.

Every time you see Ron Martin out and about feel free to post it on here so other like minded people can keep tracks on the Great man.

Ok i'll start.

I saw Ron yesterday Getting in to His Bentley in Leigh and he was with another man that had his Jumper tied over his sholders........

Get the idea?

I can sense this is going to catch on.

(Disclaimer**** This is a joke I or Shrimperzone do not advocate poeople actually stalking Ron )
Like it.

I saw Ron last night coming out of Westcliff Sauna while me and CS Cockles were leaving.

We was only there to drop Mrs CS Cockles to work for her second shift of the day of course.

I saw a man that looked like Ron down the seafront drinking a pint of lager outside Chinnerys last bank holiday Monday.

He had his top off and I noticed had the letters LDV tattooed across his muscular back.

Little bonus for you all.......(Actually frightening how much i seem to know)

Ron has his hair cut in trendy strangeways in Leigh also !!!

That was Ron Fact no:1

I have another really interesting fact but i'm hold that little nuggett back !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nnatt76 @ May 07 2004,14:17)]I have another really interesting fact but i'm hold that little nuggett back !
Does he eat at chick stop? They do nuggets.

Back