• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Which Blues player would you least like to room with.

DTS

The Business
Personally I think my worst nightmare would be Ian Joyce.

I am sure he is a really nice family guy by all accounts but I can just see him being one of those annoying American types that want to tell you all about how great New Jersey is and all this god bless america bollocks.

I can also see him taking ages getting ready in the morning before we go to a game. I can picture JFC and Laurent knocking on our door and chatting away in their native french tongue expecting me to be ready. But im not ready, maybe I havent even had a shower as Joycey has hogged the bloody bathroom all morning getting his 70's perm hair into a fit and workable shape.

Finally I think he would order really annoying things from room service such as "Baloney Sandwich" or a "Slice of warm apple pie".

Basically I think I would kill him after Carlisie away - a very long and hard trip.

Which player would you least like to share with and why?

McCormack. I'd say 'Alan, can you pass me the remote control' and he proceeds to throw it 50 yards in the wrong direction out of the hotel window.

He's no Kevin Maher.

Alan McCormack. I imagine he'd be like a 3 year old on too many E-numbers, bouncing off the ****ing walls, breaking stuff, throwing temper tantrums. But with less hair.

Mildenhall as would be having constant nightmares about Wiggy slagging him off which would keep me awake at night

Macca would also be rather annoying, I'd hate to spnd the night sharing with him as watching a guy bashing one out while saying 'Oh Kay' over and over again is not top of my list of things to do!

Last edited:
Dougie! Theres nothing worse than having to talk to someone who's been there and done it. I can imagine every conversation being interupted by "that reminds me of the time I got to the premiership with palace" or you could be complimenting a player in the squad and Dougie would pipe up with "well i've played with internationals so he's only average really". Plus i reckon Dougie would be a right keeno
DF "come on Tom wake up"
Me "FFS Dougie its 5 in the morning"
DF "yeah lets go for a quick run before breakfast to impress Steve"
Me: "I just want to sleep Dougie"
DF: "You don't become an international with that kind of attitude"
etc etc

nah, Macca watched as Smith brought ladies back to the hotel and did the business.
On that basis I'll say Macca as I wouldn't want to have to watch while he brought OBL back to the room.

James Walker.

Who'd want to room with a Corpse? This isn't Weekend at Bernie's....

Or Macca.

I Don't think I could handle him coming back drunk with OBL following a Pre-Game **** up. Knowing his accuracy, She'd end up in my Bed...

Got to be Mvoto, dont think id like to see him coming through the door,asking wheres my grub.

There are a few possibilities but I wouldn't want to share with Lee 'Asbo' Sawyer. I wouldn't fancy coming back from the shower to find he's made off with all my stuff!

Simon Francis.

He'd contiually switch off when we are talking, yet will be really promising when his talking. Much like his play then.

Or Francis Laurent.

I reckon one minute he'd be brilliant, getting us room service, letting me have the shower first and allowing me the double bed. Next minute he'd be really off with me, nick my boxer shorts and teddy bear. Much like his play then.

Joyce is a good shout. Being an American he'd feel obliged to start singing the Star Spangled Banner before he could turn the shower on in the morning.

You couldn't watch TV if Simon Francis was your team-mate, as he keeps switching off.

Simon Francis.

He'd contiually switch off when we are talking, yet will be really promising when his talking. Much like his play then.

haha same as me do think that you'd be sitting there watching a tele and flicking through the channels and he just can't decide what one and starts to panick and just throws the controller out the window.

again bit like his play.

Franny Laurent, as I'll not be able to resist his charms and flair and end up letting him pop my arse cherry.

Back