• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which Saturday Would You Smash?

Which Saturday?

• Pink

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

EastStandBlue

Life President
Last night we threw a bit of a BBQ to celebrate all of our assignment hand-ins and to make the most of the weather the Sunshine coast of Eastbourne had gotten.

For some reason or another, we started talking about The Saturdays, and a quite furious debate started. One particular housemate of mine, who you might know from such previous stories as the Dog Food Incident, actually got quite irate when I said I'd prefer to take the blonde home, and not the Ginger/Auburn hybrid.

So, SZ, Which Saturday would you take home?

TheSaturdays_ChasingLights_v2.jpg

it makes it a bit wrong that two of them were in S Club Juniors!

Ginge
una_healy_of_the_saturdays_2072464.jpg

Blonde
mollie_king_from_the_saturdays_5240114.jpg

The other hot one
FRANKIE.jpg

On a side note, I was actually pretty impressed with their live lounge effort, they did a good cover of Beggin'

it makes it a bit wrong that two of them were in S Club Juniors!

Frankie and Rochelle, we've got their autographs somewhere from back then when I think they were about 12! My daughter also has some S Club Juniors tracks on her Ipod which she plays to wind her b/f up!

The other hot one
FRANKIE.jpg

On a side note, I was actually pretty impressed with their live lounge effort, they did a good cover of Beggin'

i think this is one of the ones from S Club Juniors.... and i agree, thank god peter panism doesnt exist!

Frankie and Rochelle then

Frankie%20main.jpg

and Frankie and Rochelle now so therefore, Frankie is pink and Rochelle is green in your pic - actually, she might be in yellow - I'm not too sure!

The%20Saturdays%20photo%20shoot%20005_0.jpg

Last edited:
All of them would probably want me arrested for being an old perv....:'(

But the Blonde will do if she insists....I am no easy lay you know..:)

Back