• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which SSN Presenter?

Which SSN Presenter would Poke with your Autocue...

• Alex "Horsey Horsey" Quinn

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charlotte "The New Bird" Jackson

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Chloe "Orange Face" Jackson

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Clare "MILF-Tastic" Tomlinson

• Georgie "Man Voice" Thompson

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Millie "The Best One" Clode

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Natalie "Drilled by Matterface" Sawyer

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Vicky "Graveyard Shift" Gomersall

• Sam "Hero" Matterface

• Sara Jane "The Ginger One" Mee

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

EastStandBlue

Life President
Following on from Pubey's thread, and the fact there have been quite a few new female faces on SSN lately, we need to find out just which Presenter would get it first.

At the moment i have a serious crush on Sian Williams closely followed by Wendy Hurrell..This bird has the best legs on telly by a country mile.

Alex Quinn
alex-quinn.jpg

Charlotte Jackson
charlotte-jackson.jpg

Chloe Everton
chloe-everton.jpg

Clare Tomlinson
clare-tomlinson.jpg

Georgie Thompson
georgie-thompson.jpg

Mille Clode
millie-clode.jpg

Natalie Sawyer
natalie-sawyer.jpg

Vicky Gomersall
vicky-gomersall.jpg

That Prick Matterface
sam-matterface.jpg

Sarah Jane Mee
0-1.jpg

Added Sarah Jane Mee as well.

I was on a table next to some of the SSN girls at a charity quiz earlier this year. Thompson is tiny like a pixie. Sawyer has surprisingly large (and lovely) boobs. Gomarsall was pregnant but looked radiant. Mee is lovely close up and I reckon she fancies me. I was a bit drunk though.

They were all thick as pig ****.

At the moment i have a serious crush on Sian Williams closely followed by Wendy Hurrell..This bird has the best legs on telly by a country mile.

Hurrell is really quite lovely, as is Riz Latif. In fact, most of the female BBC London presenters scrub up well - the missus met Louisa Preston and was struck by how pretty she was.

Not knocking as bit of talent to look at but I do feel that SSN just get any dcent bird who knows a bit about football to speak.

What happended to the days when a broken nosed season prop used to do the speaking. Least they knew what they were on about.

As expected this really is a one horse (bad phrasing there me thinks) race.

Its the Clodester all day long for me!!!!!!

Back