• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which type of Londoners would you wipe out first.

Maybe its because I am a Londoner.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I did this thead a few years ago and I cant remember for the life of me what the result was.

Simple question. If you could wipe out the local types of one part of London for good which part would you go for and why.

I really love London as a rule but I have never really liked North London much. I hate Camden with a passion and the few times I have been to Arsenal or Tottenham I dont like the areas much. I also worked in Hampstead for a while and whilst thats nice I didnt like the job much so I think for me North London has to go.

Thoughts please?

North London is where it's at you fascist. - spent many a drunken Saturday night in the Lock Tavern or Devonshire Arms before dancing the night away at the Underworld or Electric Ballroom.

South London - it's Kent isn't it? Toodleloo.

I personally wouldn't wipe out East London - too close to my heart for me to do that.

I dont mean to sound rude or anything, but I get an weird feeling that rushes through me as soon as I cross the River, so I feel it has to be South London. It's like your not even in London anymore - feels like a completely different place.

It has to be North London, purely to wipe out the chattering classes of the Sling. Sorry to Neil F who I understand lives up there and seems a jolly sound chap.

Used to live in West London and it's full of ******s (particularly so when I lived there) but I do like it. Like MK I am fond of Camden whilst I can't really kill off the South as I was born there (Lewisham) and it is also where Matt the Shrimp's castle is based. So bye bye East London.

I'm trying to understand why there has to be such hate for groups of people like this when it could ALL be directed at Vanessa Feltz? A quick google shows she lives in North London, so that's where I'd be focusing my efforts. Apologies in advance for the collateral damage but most would agree, wiping out Northern London would be a small price to pay.

I'll be more precise people,Hackney is the filthiest ----hole in the whole dam world,it should be wiped of Gods Earth.

Good bye South London!! Good Bye a high percentage of crime in London. I'd keep East London. I wouldn't want the Olympics Stadium going to waste.
I'd love to see the end of many gangs, blades and guns. Good riddance South of London. Scum.

Back to North London, I was in Southgate yesterday to watch a t20 match. Southgate is very smart indeed, whilst Arnos Grove rivals Hatton Cross for the title of 'bleakest area around a tube station'

Southgate is a lovely setting for cricket. A fantastic outground for Middlesex with the high trees and church/cathedral in the not too distant future. let's face it. All areas have good and bad.

Southgate is a lovely setting for cricket. A fantastic outground for Middlesex with the high trees and church/cathedral in the not too distant future. let's face it. All areas have good and bad.

Agreed. They struggled a bit with the crowd - only one table (they don't have turnstiles) set up for non-ticket holders which was staffed by two particularly doddery helpers - and there weren't enough toilets, but as a setting it couldn't be faulted. A tie as well, all very exciting.

I'll be more precise people,Hackney is the filthiest ----hole in the whole dam world,it should be wiped of Gods Earth.

:tease:As an ex-Stoke Newington resident you can shove that. Be back there in a flash if I had the money/a job/the agreement of my wife.

:tease:As an ex-Stoke Newington resident you can shove that. Be back there in a flash if I had the money/a job/the agreement of my wife.

As an ex-Dalston resident my views hold firm,Hackney is a ----hole,maybe SN is a posher ----hole,so shove that up your left wing arse,oh yes and when was the last time you actually watched the Shrimpers you fraud.

Back