• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which youth team player are you most looking forward to seeing most of this season?

• Dan Bentley

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Ryan Auger

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Jack Payne

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • Mitchell Pinnock

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Seedy Njie

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters

amsemp

Director⭐
Which youth teamer are you most excited about seeing more of, or hoping will get the most game time this season?

Does Dan Bentley still class as "youth team"? Been in the first team set up for a full season

Does Dan Bentley still class as "youth team"? Been in the first team set up for a full season

Did cross my mind but he still came from the youth team and only really played a handful of games last season, so should still count.

Jack Payne and Mitchell Pinnock for me. Heard very good things about them both. Having said that I hope we (both the club and supporters) give them time to find their feet in the pro game and we don't expect to much of any of these guys.

Payne, apparently was nicknamed "little Messi" when going through the youth setup .... no pressure!!

Can't see Pinnock getting a huge amount of starts with Atkinson and probably another winger (Hines/Taylor/Coker) in the squad. Likewise Auger will just be a reserve to White and Leonard. Njie and Payne will probably get more game time with the current state of the squad, and Brown sounds quite excited by Payne. I'd imagine one or two of them might be sent out on loan.

to be honest all of them have great potential, to do a good job for us, but they need time to make that step up, my favorite is payne, he is a rough diamond thou, all of them need to be playing regular 1st team football, so imo the question is can we send them all out on loan????

I'm excited to see Jack Payne. I don't think Mitchell Pinnock is ready for senior football useless his pre-season consists of Gym and Protein. Having said that, I also thought one Kane Ferdinand was too lightweight to reach his potential and he seems to be doing just fine.

There was one player I remember Ricky Duncan speaking very highly of while in an interview with Kane, I'm not sure it was Jack Edwards mind. Possibly Jack Bridge? He's another I'm looking forward to.

Back