• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fish

Manager
I had the misfortune of being sat in front of some of the most irritating West Stand whingers I have ever met at StadiumMK on Sunday. From the start they were negative, slagging off players (don't give it to him, he'll only **** it up; he'll give it away; he'll lose it; he can't pass). If you continually expect crap play, that's what you'll see - it's simple, NLP logic.

I simply can't understand why people spend £20 plus travel to moan - there's season ticket holders in the South Stand near my Brother's season seat who have the same problem. I simply don;'t understand why they come to football matches. It's not support, it's pointless, it's selfish and it spoils the matchday experience for everyone else.

So to you 4 or 5 who were sitting in row CC around seat 970 or so, f*ck off back home next time rather than spoiling it for everyone else. That's assuming you've actually got the ability to switch a computer on and access SZ without getting so negative about the whole thing that you give up first. You're pathetic whingers and there's no place for you at this football club.

Rant over.

I had the misfortune of being sat in front of some of the most irritating West Stand whingers I have ever met at StadiumMK on Sunday. From the start they were negative, slagging off players (don't give it to him, he'll only **** it up; he'll give it away; he'll lose it; he can't pass). If you continually expect crap play, that's what you'll see - it's simple, NLP logic.

I simply can't understand why people spend £20 plus travel to moan - there's season ticket holders in the South Stand near my Brother's season seat who have the same problem. I simply don;'t understand why they come to football matches. It's not support, it's pointless, it's selfish and it spoils the matchday experience for everyone else.

So to you 4 or 5 who were sitting in row CC around seat 970 or so, f*ck off back home next time rather than spoiling it for everyone else. That's assuming you've actually got the ability to switch a computer on and access SZ without getting so negative about the whole thing that you give up first. You're pathetic whingers and there's no place for you at this football club.

Rant over.
Yes and the same goes for the idiots who want to stand up in front of people who are sitting in their seats,FFS sit down you selfish tossers

Rant over.

why didnt you tell them at mk rather than hoping they read this?

Yes and the same goes for the idiots who want to stand up in front of people who are sitting in their seats,FFS sit down you selfish tossers

simple solution buy a seat in the front row,or get a seat with a prawn sandwich,its a football ground not a church.

Or indeed a football stadium and not a playground sonny,you stupid child.

If you come out with childish remarks expect them in return,fans like you is why theres no atmosphere in grounds,go and support 1 of the big four your be in good company.

Im not wasting my time and energy on you!

If you come out with childish remarks expect them in return,fans like you is why theres no atmosphere in grounds,go and support 1 of the big four your be in good company.

Im not wasting my time and energy on you!

Well that saddens and surprises me hindle 666, firstly time should not be an issue with one so young and secondly if your short on energy,try sitting down at a game and save it.

Maybe a little 'sorry mate you wouldn't mind sitting down would you?' wouldnt hurt? No point in ranting afterwards is there.

That approach can get you a '**** off you ****' like it did us at Oxford in L2 in our promotion season.

Had some guy standing up infront of us at Brisbane Road last season for the whole game which was very irritating to say the least. The irony of it was that he was telling the orient fans to "sit down and shut up!". What about him practising what he was preaching?

Firstly how do you know they sit in the West stand? you obviously know them so maybe a quiet word may have been sufficent.
secondly, I do understand your annoyance as it too would annoy me however, there were plenty of empty seat at MK on Sunday. If they annoyed you that much would it not have been more sensible to move to another seat?

If they annoyed you that much would it not have been more sensible to move to another seat?

Exactly. In case you didn't know, Tinkerbell is the official Southend United Double Decker and Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit chocolate bar distributor at matches. Next time get a seat next to her :)

Maybe a little 'sorry mate you wouldn't mind sitting down would you?' wouldnt hurt? No point in ranting afterwards is there.

I would not stand up in front of the people behind me,it's selfish and damn right bloody rude,and why would i want to say sorry to the moron blocking my right of view(see all stadium rules).

although i see what this thread is about but can you blame some people for having a moan. we havn't played well in months. lack funds and need players desperately. i can't stand these people who expect everyone to sit there with a massive smile on their face week in week out with no effort performances. welcome to the real world.

Back