• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New contracts

Jonny White has just signed a new 2 year deal.

Worrall, Deegan, Coker(3 year) and Hunt. It's all happening very very soon.

SK must be back from his holiday.

Great news on White signing on. He has been a great professional during both spells and a good captain too long may that continue.

not quite the 'Signing News' the official twitter made it sound like it was worth being excited about though John White is a very decent and solid player

A genuine player but would still like to sign another right back as John White could be exposed at times in this higher division. He lost his place at Colchester two years ago when they were in this division. On the other hand the same happened to Ben Coker and he has made great progress!

Same here. He might be a nice guy but I expect him to have a tough time this season.

Hopefully not, but if he isn't up to it then I'm sure we'll get someone in loan from a Prem/Champ club to cover....and if that does happen we'll more than likely loan him out to a league 2 side like Orient.

So I doubt he'll have a tough time.

I don't get this 'White's not up to it' bit. His performances last season after he returned from injury were first rate. He was seldom beaten down the line and he joined in the attacks more than those with short memories remember!! Let's just see how he gets on this season and whether Brown drops him early on or not. I'm happy that he is skipper and the new contract is a good thing.

Good news as far as I'm concerned.

Was a bit disappointed as was hoping for a new signing coming in today, but good news to get the skipper signed up to a new deal.

I am pleased too, he is someone who is local & give his best for the club & was part of promotion winning side. I rather we keep everyone together unlike Bury who goes out and buy too many players. We only need to tinker our squad with couple of upgrade like of Mooney & Wordworth & hopefully Hunt!

Back