• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's Coming?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 29 2004,08:02)]On the Chat Room tonight?

http://www.theshrimpers-online.co.uk/blab/index.php

Should be a cracker.

John the beer guzzling, brown bear wrestling Mounty... you think you'll still make it just after kick-off?

Kiltie... you bringing the malt?

STEVIE TILSON'S BARMY ARMY!
Who's coming... indeed! I might bring my hanky...
laugh.gif

I might make an appearance tonight as well. And i'll sort out my caps lock as well, just for you, OS
biggrin.gif

Me and The Dark Deshrimper will be there dancing around our Basildon Handbags and wearing white socks

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Sep. 29 2004,13:36)]dancing around our Basildon Handbags and wearing white socks
Oh how I miss those days
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be there after I get out of class.  The game starts at 1 pm here, my last class ends at 2, so I might miss most of the game...
sad.gif

But then again, I could just skip that class, its boring anyways

I will be in the chat room for a rare visit. I was going to go down to the local and watch it on TV but the Spanish cable company has decided to show some minor competition from Europe instead. I'll bring some beer ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Sep. 29 2004,17:33)]I will be in the chat room for a rare visit. I was going to go down to the local and watch it on TV but the Spanish cable company has decided to show some minor competition from Europe instead. I'll bring some beer ...

WS
Dos San Miguel Por Favor!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Sep. 29 2004,15:30)]I might make an appearance tonight as well. And i'll sort out my caps lock as well, just for you, OS
biggrin.gif
So it was you! Bloody hell, you had me going. I thought you were a right stroppy git!

Lol!

Well done.

laugh.gif

Back