• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who are the worst pop act ever

Who are the worst pop act ever - You choose

• The cheeky girls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks Fizz

• Other

• Bros

• New Kids on the block

• Take That

• Steps

• Westlife

• Boyzone

• Spice girls

• S Club 7

• Total voters
I ditched a drink on Chesney hawkes down the Bakers bar about ten years ago.

He was incandescent with rage.

Ive never been that rude when i've met pop stars!

Ive met a1 once, and they were very nice people, plus the lead singer from the Libertines as well.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ April 20 2004,15:05)]Ive never been that rude when i've met pop stars!

Ive met a1 once, and they were very nice people, plus the lead singer from the Libertines as well.
smile.gif
A couple of the Libertines were in my work local fairly recently and were complete knob heads - totally f**king awesome band though!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ April 20 2004,15:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ April 20 2004,15:05)]Ive never been that rude when i've met pop stars!

smile.gif
A couple of the Libertines were in my work local fairly recently and were complete knob heads - totally f**king awesome band though!
Yeah they were excellent when i saw them down Chinnerys
smile.gif

Surely, unarguably, it must be Milli Vanilli. Not only did they "perform" such awful numbers as "Girl I'm gonna miss you", but then it turned out that they weren't even singing the song at all...

Worst of all, it then transpired that they were German. Game, set and match, surely?!

tounge.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ April 20 2004,14:37)]Oh and who remembers Daphne and Celeste? 2 American Bitches who i wished never became singers. Did songs like 'Ohh stick you' and 'Ugly'........
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>... and got slaughtered when they went on stage at Reading.

I&#39;d remember, but I was the other sort of slaughtered no doubt...</span>

Only two votes for the Spice Girls.

I despair. I really do.

I&#39;ll tell you what I want what I really really want. Jeezus fookin H Christ. And the video was even worse than the song. Only one good thing came out of them though.
biggrin.gif

Emma B wants my babies.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ April 22 2004,08:42)]The worst pop act was William shatner aka captain Kirk, his rendition of windmills in your mind caused alopecia on my thighs such was the shock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On form as ever, Artful... I owe you a drink for the amount you make me laugh&#33;

laugh.gif

Matt

Back