• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who are these 639,000 people

Yer not a fan, Mrs MK and step-Jnr MK love him though.

Plenty of people unfunnier though CC - Lee Evans for one.

Most stand up comedians these days are pap. Mcintyre is okay but no more. Too many comedians just do boring 'isnt it funny when youre in the supermarket and the trolley is all wobbly' etc. People like Ross Noble break the mould a bit.

Millican is awful, how she gets her own show just sums up the BBC s PC leanings. Shes northern and a woman so she must get her own show. Put her and Miranda in a rocket and send it to Mars.

Most stand up comedians these days are pap. Mcintyre is okay but no more. Too many comedians just do boring 'isnt it funny when youre in the supermarket and the trolley is all wobbly' etc. People like Ross Noble break the mould a bit.

Millican is awful, how she gets her own show just sums up the BBC s PC leanings. Shes northern and a woman so she must get her own show. Put her and Miranda in a rocket and send it to Mars.
could you also put that unfunny scouser John Bishop in it as well?

Apparently Frank Skinner is doing stand up again this year. Can't wait!
Saw him at the Cliffs, must have been 15 years ago at least, maybe more. It was around the time when FFL was on BBC 2. Probably the best show I've been to, especially when he started laying into Barry Fry!

Agreed, can't believe people pay money to go and see someone pull faces and sweat a lot.

JOnes.jpg

Saw him at the Cliffs, must have been 15 years ago at least, maybe more. It was around the time when FFL was on BBC 2. Probably the best show I've been to, especially when he started laying into Barry Fry!

I saw him in Basildon about 5 years ago and he was still very funny. I regularly make a tit out of myself laughing in public to his podcast.

Kevin Bridges was decent at the cliff's last year , doesn't hold back but not as crude as Frankie Boyle , bit of a fan of Peter Kay but apart form that not much out there for me at the mment

Kevin Bridges was decent at the cliff's last year , doesn't hold back but not as crude as Frankie Boyle , bit of a fan of Peter Kay but apart form that not much out there for me at the mment

Peter Kay is funny because he remembers stuff!

Apparently Frank Skinner is doing stand up again this year. Can't wait!

Saw Frank Skinner and Friends at the Noel Coward last year. Wasn't expecting much, but he was funnier than any stand-up DVD or special I've seen in a long time.

I cant stand McIntyre, he isnt funny and he is an irritating ****.

Im 99.9% sure Ive made this clear to Mrs Jam on numerous occassions.

She got me a Michael McIntyre DVD for Christmas. I havent opened it yet.

Miranda Hart and Sarah Millican are massive sacks of ****.

(In my opinion of course).

I've had funnier times having a dump than watching them.

McIntyre is about as funny as AIDS. Millican is a female Joe Pasquale and therefore as funny as AIDS with a silly voice.

Best stand up I've ever seen was Robin Williams a few years ago. Peter Kay tried to heckle him from the crowd and got taken to pieces. Fat northern bellend.

Not sure how people ae putting Miranda and Millican in the same bracket for anything other than the fact they are both women?

Millican is quite tiresome, and her stand up seems to revolve mostly around the fact that she says the word vagina quite a lot. On the other hand, i quite like Miranda's brand of in-offensive silly humour.

Not sure how people ae putting Miranda and Millican in the same bracket for anything other than the fact they are both women?

Millican is quite tiresome, and her stand up seems to revolve mostly around the fact that she says the word vagina quite a lot. On the other hand, i quite like Miranda's brand of in-offensive silly humour.

Get. Out. Now. :angry:

Back