• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who Could You Play For?

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
Based on FIFA rules who could you play for?

I'll start. It's simple, England.

England. Is there an upper age limit seeing as how I've found my boots in the loft?

England. I do have distant relatives in Germany but not sure how far back the line has to go to be able to play for that country

England, Wales, Scotland, India/Pakistan (i.e. area before partition where grand parent was born), Italy.
And my children could also add Germany from Mrs G's side.

England. I do have distant relatives in Germany but not sure how far back the line has to go to be able to play for that country

You'd probably have to bung Beckenbauer a few Euros before you could even be considered.

My father was adopted by an Irishman...hence Connolly as my name....not sure if this qualifies me for Ireland. But tbh i could only ever give my all for England.

England and South Africa, I think, as my maternal grandmother was born there.

Back