• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any one at home please hopefully a small club but beggers cant be choosers so I would like to think lady luck will smile on us at home :Worthy:

How about Braintree? A local derby that we should, and I stress should, win.

A trip to Dover would be fun, almost a european fixture going by the amount of asylem seekers in the area. Salisbury City would be good but Tamworth is a dump and doesn't exactly ring my bell. Wrexham is too far for a 2nd round tie But a good local derby might get the blood flowing. Brentford, Orient, Bishop Stortford or Braintree if they get through would do me nicely.

Not THAT small...... they'll garner all the attention and probably beat us!

Smallish at home though would be good.

Welling or Dover.

You won't want Welling with their ground!

i'd like either Dover, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Stortford if they win.

you ou know we'll get someone like Wolves away or Scunthorpe.

Either at home to a non-league or League Two team so we've got a good chance of being in the 3rd round, or a good away trip to someone like Sheffield United. Looking at the teams left, it's quite north-heavy and not many teams who I'd class as a good away day so let's just hope for a winnable game so we can get into that 3rd round.

Either a non-league trip such as Dover or Stourbridge or an easy team at home. Please not a boring team.

Back