• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Who fancies joining?

Here's the list of teams and who has them, if you're missing or you want to join please let me know. (now is the time to join!)

Bury
Cambridge United
Carlisle United
Cheltenham Town
Crawley Town
Fleetwood Town
Hartlepool United
Luton Town
Mansfield Town
Milton Keynes Dons - GregStarz
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Plymouth Argyle - sufcjoe
Portsmouth - manor15
Scunthorpe United
Sheffield United - JimmyShrimp
Southend United
Swindon Town - chapperzUK
Walsall
Yeovil Town

I'll come in and take Luton if that's ok? let me know if you need me to do anything

GO on then, Ill take Oxford.

Ill play 442 so sorry but league is tied up already.

Just so you're aware friendlies are currently taking place everyday (once) with the first league game starting on Sunday, so make sure your team is ready and saved in time.

In the friendly matches, your players can't get injured and their condition doesn't affect their performance, this doesn't change (100%)

Updated Teams

Here's the list of teams and who has them, if you're missing or you want to join please let me know. (now is the time to join!)

Bury - basildonblueben
Cambridge United
Carlisle United - davewebbsbrain
Cheltenham Town
Crawley Town - BillTheShrimper
Fleetwood Town - greebosan
Hartlepool United - RobM
Luton Town - kingSHRIMPER
Mansfield Town
Milton Keynes Dons - GregStarz
Northampton Town - tottenham541
Oxford United - Jam_Man
Plymouth Argyle - sufcjoe
Portsmouth - manor15
Scunthorpe United
Sheffield United - JimmyShrimp
Southend United
Swindon Town - chapperzUK
Walsall
Yeovil Town - SUFC_Ross

Last edited:
Ive logged in, havent a clue what to do.

How can I sign Messi and Jason Williams ?

Ive logged in, havent a clue what to do.

How can I sign Messi and Jason Williams ?

:hilarious:

The best thing to do is have a look around, there's plenty of search options, you can search for players, clubs etc etc

Guys there's a fair few of you that haven't accepted your job offers, please accept them

Back