• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Who goes??

The EFL rules are forcing the situation. If Ron was still skint and the EFL rules were different it wouldn’t happen.

This is an astonishing take.

The issue is that Ron can’t pay the club’s debts as and when they fall due.

This tax bill dates from before coronavirus.

It’s also worth noting that this ploy will only work if the replacements signed are cheaper than the players discarded.

I think we need to cash in on Kelman, his value will be going down with each game. We need to replace him with a target man to bring players into play.

Oh and badship needs to leave, He's not up to it

Well ... there was all the other goals he scored aswell ?

But I get what your saying , he's not exactly set the world alight and he's extremely overrated by the fans.

There's a thread on here talking about an 800k sale ?? he's not worth anywhere near that amount currently
Hope so hes useless

Two players today especially stood out to me, their body language appeared to suggest they were fed up/not up for this. I don’t expect Ron to let them go for peanuts .. if they want out let them go and free some space. If I’m wrong then something else is amiss.

If some of the loyal so called fans had not been so keen to stab Chris Powell in the back way before Christmas, when he had the worst injury crisis in our history... You would have never had to suffer Bond or Sol....Its all recorded here on the zone, in case you need reminding.

It wasn't Ron who made players families not want to attend or racially abuse his own players. When the likes of Les Ferdinand turn up and decide they wont be loaning us any players it was the atmosphere in the East that made him scarper out ASAP.

What is also on the record is my criticism of Ron for gambling on high wages before FF. Whilst I was saying if we actually made it to the Championship it would be a disaster.....The very same people who who now accuse me of being a Ron lover were telling me to shut up. Only a team going for promotion was worth supporting and I could not possibly be a 'passionate' as them.

The same people were squealing nonsense about Bury spending more than us.....But hey never spoil a lynching because you will probably be next
So basically we are in this mess because some Zoners had a pop at Chris Powell and there are some undesirables in the East Stand?
Not saying either of things are positives but are they genuinely the cause of the current financial status and the continuing impossibility of putting a competitive eleven on the pitch?
Clearly we won't agree but personally I think not.

I haven’t seen the game today but sounds like Elvis is doing his best to force a move out?

I haven’t seen the game today but sounds like Elvis is doing his best to force a move out?

Watched the game, Elvis, Hutch and Kelman were all poor and seemed very disinterested. Really don't see what the fuss is all about with Kelman at the moment. Is we get an offer let him go and get in a proper L2 striker. Hutch undoubtably has talent, but he takes one to many touches, doesn't release the ball quick enough and gets caught in possession. Love Elvis but he is so much better than we are seeing at the moment. If they don't want to be here cash in and let them go

And if they were out on loan it probably wouldn't even be to conference level

I was thinking similar myself earlier on...those that were out on loan last season were nowhere near Conference or even making the starting 11 in some cases. I would say that none of our 23’s would make the starting 11 of a Conference side which shows where we currently are as a team I’m afraid

This is an astonishing take.

The issue is that Ron can’t pay the club’s debts as and when they fall due.

This tax bill dates from before coronavirus.

It’s also worth noting that this ploy will only work if the replacements signed are cheaper than the players discarded.
Nonetheless factually correct. It’s compliance with the EFL rules that requires the exits. It might be astonishing but it’s also true. I’m not sure re the cost of replacements rule but- there is no clarity I have seen that leads me to be confident what the rules actually are.

Players to go ,well someone on here said Kyps as gone so thats one, If Lennon wants out so be it, Yes if offers come in for Elvis, Kelman then by all means accept them,bring in a little much needed money,youths who are not getting game time like Philips,Kinali,( even though by all accounts hes the hardest trainer )Hutchinson ,yes i would let him go, Goodship definitely,thats 7. if this can be done to bring in some then thats good.Come January and the next transfer window if a couple more are needed then there are two on short contracts that run out then and they both not young which will free up a couple of places .Criticise me by all means but its just my opinion.

So basically we are in this mess because some Zoners had a pop at Chris Powell and there are some undesirables in the East Stand?
Not saying either of things are positives but are they genuinely the cause of the current financial status and the continuing impossibility of putting a competitive eleven on the pitch?
Clearly we won't agree but personally I think not.

Where did i claim it was the zones fault?....Sounds like fake news to me.

There are 101 reasons why we are 92nd in the league right now. Some far more relevant than others.

This forum should be way above the levels of ****ter but sadly some thrive on abusing players and staff. Right now we cant even decide who slag the most.

At plenty of other grounds the families have much better facilities, they might be in an upper tier away from idiots. Even at Dagenham they have their own bar where they can at least get to know each other and eat with the players after the game.
I'm glad your the sort of person who's comfortable turning a blind eye to some 'undesirables' abusing players including racial abuse in front of their families. But hey we are all different and some of us despise cowards gobbing off from the safety of row S.

If the mangers daughter won't come to RH is much easier to blame Ron than admit that our own fans have played their part in our downfall. If you have been coming for 50 years you will know we have had better players, a better team and a better squad. But you will also know that we have also had much better support than we do now. So what if you have paid your money and there are more of us...That does not make you a fan.

You accuse me a talking utter tosh....Screaming abuse at at 18/19 year old lads, targeting them on ****tter or following their family into the car park......Then justifying it all because Ron has f**** up.......I would say that is 10/10 on the tosh scale

One question for you. Why is it those that like to give it on here scream the loudest when anyone challenges them?

Back