• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

who have we got that is gonna step up to the plate ??

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
ok so imo and obviously stating facts ,we are in a terrible run of form , one which for whatever reason i can see us continuing as we just have no cutting edge , no quality in midfield and a terrible defence ........you can try and defend what I have just stated but we are a poor , poor side .

Its all very well saying we are to good to go down , but exactly where and how are we to good to go down , we are relying on youngster who have zero experience in a battle and as with winning ...losing is a infetious habit and one that is flowing through our club , our ressies are getting tonked and so are our beloved SUFC .

I point no blame on anone inparticular as i onl care about what goes on the field of play but i have no more excuse's and playy me downs as to the fact that we are bang in trouble and are absolutely no where near resolving this issue . ANd to answer my title question I cant see no one !

I would love nothing more than for us to turn it around in the last 10 odd games but I just see no leadership or quality in our side and it pains me as in the last 5 years I could of reeled of about a dozen players .

So my question is ....how out of our current squad is gonna step up to the plate and turn our bad fortunes around , its to late for the board so its down to a squad of below average Leauge one players and tilly to pull us out of this mess and on todays showing its not gonna happen .

Back