• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

paddysat

Youth Team
Last nights performance, (sorry I should say lack of performance), has made my mind up, not to renew my season tickets, (yes tickets - I pay for two!).
Yet another inept, gutless display by a team, (and that team includes PS), that a win away one week, followed by the inevitable home drab draw/defeat the next, is entertaining enough for me to keep my season ticket going.
I have been a season ticket holder for 14 years, but I am no longer paying out to watch such dire performances.
Who else is not renewing or considering not renewing?

Certainly not great last night but I will still be renewing. It is the club I support through thick and thin!

I will be renew my season ticket again,but i have to admit that the level of entertainment at the hall is very low at the moment.Its much better being an away fan these days.

Last night was dire but I feel you have to go through the bad games to thoroughly enjoy the good one's although they have been thin on ground at RH this season. Not looking forward to buying season ticket on Saturday but could not see me personally ever not renewing unless it was for health or financial reasons

Can't see the point in a season ticket tbh. It's not as if it's some mad scramble for tickets on a Saturday, also you only get 1 or 2 games "free". You miss 3 games and you're losing money.

i am not going to renew anymore - not a great saving and now will have the benefit of not feeling I have to go

Renewed last night before kick off .Oh well if I didn't waste my money at the hall it would only get wasted elsewhere .:sad:

I'm not but, if I lived much nearer, I wouldn't hesitate. A season of nearly getting within distance of a possible-though-not-probable play-off place is better than getting stuffed every week in a higher division in my book.

Last nights performance, (sorry I should say lack of performance), has made my mind up, not to renew my season tickets, (yes tickets - I pay for two!).
Yet another inept, gutless display by a team, (and that team includes PS), that a win away one week, followed by the inevitable home drab draw/defeat the next, is entertaining enough for me to keep my season ticket going.
I have been a season ticket holder for 14 years, but I am no longer paying out to watch such dire performances.
Who else is not renewing or considering not renewing?

Bet you didn't react the same way after the Orient game!

I have seen much worse than last night in the last 14 years. Just take a deep breath, count to ten and see how you feel in a few days.

The crap nights aren't the ones I will remember when I look back over the season. The orient games and the Wembley final (win or lose and I expect to lose)!

If I wasn't watching Southend then I wouldn't go to football anywhere,ticket will be purchased for next season......thick and thin

I am currently a non-seaso (but go to every game I can) and will be trying to get a season ticket next year.

Be lost without it on a Saturday.

My team, always will be and I will always support them. 2 seasons tickets already purchased.

this...three tickets already purchased. Pity we can't buy away season tickets as we are soooo much better to watch on the road. We won't go up until we sort this home form out.

gutted with the effort put in last night (not to mention the very strange substitutions), especially after they put on such a good team performance on Saturday. My son even commented that they (Wombles) looked really up for it after their warm up with a big team circle before heading in to get ready for kick off...our body language said it all for us last night as we played like a team of individuals.

Of course i will renew my season ticket. As frustrating as last night was , you cant beat the buzz + anticipation of a Southend United match..... We could get relegated 6 seasons on the trot i 'd still watch them week in week out. Its in my blood. I guarantee if you dont renew your ticket you'll regret it + will then moan all next year that you have to pay £21 per game , queue up , sit somewhere different each week, cant get a ticket to the big matches etcetc ...

Can't see the point in a season ticket tbh. It's not as if it's some mad scramble for tickets on a Saturday, also you only get 1 or 2 games "free". You miss 3 games and you're losing money.

Maths are a bit off there fella. Renewel for me & young 'un was £425 working out at £18.50 a game.

On matchday prices £425 buys me less than 14 games & advance prices just over 15. Seem's good value to me plus there's always the bonus of ensuring tickets/seats for cup games.

Back