• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Following the success of the who are you thread, how about a who is he/she thread?

Basically you answer on behalf of someone else, then nominate another regular poster and someone answers on behalf of them and nominates someone else and so on. Might be quite entertaining or might develop into a fight.

Questions:

Name the rest of the zone call me behind my back:

Political leaning:

I enjoy reading posts by:

Person I would most like to ban:

Favourite musician:

Favourite TV show:

Poster I would most like to have a pint with:

To get the ball rolling I will nominate everyones friend MK Shrimper and I know he wont hold it against me – much.

So if you fancy answering on his behalf, go for it and then nominate someone else.

Name the rest of the zone call me behind my back: tiny

Political leaning: communist

I enjoy reading posts by: myself

Person I would most like to ban: toellandback .. he hurt my bottom the other night

Favourite musician: Pink Floyd (Obviously)

Favourite TV show: Only Fools and Horses (Obviously)

Poster I would most like to have a pint with: myself ... i'm a bit of a loner you see

Very good, but you need to nominate someone else.

Next up should really be me, as i've just assassinated MK, its only fair i take a few shots myself ... so think on people, if you can't take it, don't dish it !!!!!

Name the rest of the zone call me behind my back: Gorgeous. (ok, lefty mug)

Political leaning: Centre Left.

I enjoy reading posts by: Everyone, but Mad Cyril and CCC Siders make me laugh especially (come back :( )

Person I would most like to ban: No one

Favourite musician(s): Erm, The Jam, Snow Patrol, Ray Lamontagne, Ben Folds, Kate Walsh.

Favourite TV show: Currently? Either Prison Break or Heroes.

Poster I would most like to have a pint with: ToEllandBack...he needs coverting :D

If I'm nominating, I'd like erm.... Carl.

So those answers are for BB?

MK, are you answering for Blueblood? If not you should be. These answers sound a lot like you.

yes me too now.Anyone can answer the questions as if they were the nominated person. When they have done it they name another person and anyone can answer for him too.

wouldnt it be better if we had the other thread deleted, as all i would do is look at the person i'm nominated for.....?
defeats the object really?

Probably be better if we delete this one. Its started easy but seems to be very confusing now

Back