• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who is the best man?

Who is the best man? -

• Smiffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CS J

• True Blue

• Total voters

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
come on people prove me right!
and YES THIS IS A POPULARITY CONTEST!!!!
biggrin.gif

Had to go for Smiffy as known him years.....I have put him in the lead but its not looking great for CS J at the moment.
down.gif

come on guys.. help me out here, free beers in the spread all season..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 11 2006,08:59)]any of the 5 people who voted for me (yes I voted for myself!) would like to tell me who they are so pre match beers can be ordered for Tuesday!
I voted for you...

Felt sorry for you!!.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 11 2006,09:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 11 2006,08:59)]any of the 5 people who voted for me (yes I voted for myself!) would like to tell me who they are so pre match beers can be ordered for Tuesday!
I voted for you...

Felt sorry for you!!.

laugh.gif
Typical! only a few mins after my post Smiffy pounces

POST POST POST THREAD THREAD THREAD BLAH BLAH BLAH

True Blue for me I have never met a more kind and genuine bloke in my life, game lad always up for a laugh and if need be a row!
Cheers Fella
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 11 2006,12:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 11 2006,11:05)]Will you buy me a beer if I vote for you, TB?
Yes and a Whisky chaser to follow it
Hmmm, it is a tempting offer. However, I'm not entirely sure Hils woulld forgive me if I took you up on it...

So it's Smiffy or CSJ, then. Well, I can't vote for CSJ, as he seems to have taken some entirely irrational (
wink.gif
) dislike to me. And I can't vote for Smiffy, because, well he's Smiffy.

Y'know what, I abstain.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 12 2006,09:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 12 2006,09:07)]Still a long way behind girls...

laugh.gif
Bet you got your family to vote! CHEAT!  
alien.gif
Yes, Im sure I got my 1 year old to turn the PC on, log on to SZ and vote for his daddy...

How did you know!??.......

I can't help it if I have Einstein for a son!..

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 12 2006,09:12)]I can't vote for Smiffy, because, well he's Smiffy.

Y'know what, I abstain.

biggrin.gif
And what is that supposed to mean Mr Stokes?..

glare.gif

Back