• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who is willing to volunteer their name/SZ name?

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Anybody interested in me using their name for a complicated feature in the next few issues of AAS. I am planning to do a season on FM09 with Southend and write about what happens etc. in AAS and try and relate it to how the real Southend are doing as much as possible. However I need a name for the manager, if you would like to put yours forward, your SZ username forward, or a different name forward post it here or PM me it please!
Thanks

Some people never learn.:doh: there are nasty people on the internet, don't offer too much information around - you should know that from your recent unpleasant experience.
A name isn't as bad as a phone number or street name etc - I'd never post those and I don't see anything wrong with posting my full name - we're not in the phone book

I'm sure you've already posted your area, road and the southend player you live near, your school, age, picture of your face, sunglasses, picture of the shirt you wear to matches. too much info to be put online with Groomers around !!

I'm sure you've already posted your area, road and the southend player you live near, your school, age, picture of your face, sunglasses, picture of the shirt you wear to matches. too much info to be put online with Groomers around !!
Road has never been mentioned! other than that... :stunned:

I dont recall seeing his sunglasses Carl.

i am not willing to use my name but perhaps someone could pretend to be me?

Bobbyx

i am not willing to use my name but perhaps someone could pretend to be me?

Bobbyx

I understand that's all the rage. I think I might do it, make some abusive phone calls and then get a completely free pass, rather than being banned for life, which would seem to be more appropriate.

Back