• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who is your No.1 In the World?!? (Could develop into NSFW)

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
I managed to stumble across the FHM 100 Sexiest women magazine at work and was amazed at certain entries like 38 - JOSS STONE! How the **** she got in there I don't know. How Jessica Alba is No.1 when yer ok she is fit but she is No Kelly Brook, Keeley Hazell, Jennifer Ellison the list goes on.

So who are your Top 3 Sexiest women in the world?

3. Kelly Brook

kelly-brook.jpg

2. Gemma Atkinson

gemma-atkinson-01.jpg

1. Keeley Hazell

keeley.jpg

Well my current No.1 is Myleene Klass. DAMN! the fact she married and pregnant :(

umobo10.jpg

2/3 - I'd say Denise Van Outen and Liv Tyler.

I change like the wind though and next week could be completely different.

No Jade, Ricey?!;)

I'm a bit snowed under, so I can't do pics right now, but here's my top 3.

1, Alison Stokke. There's no getting around it, I'm smitten.

2, That French bird off the Peugeot adverts. It's the way she bites her lip in the final scene

3, Britt Ekland, circa 1975.

Well my current No.1 is Myleene Klass. DAMN! the fact she married and pregnant :(

umobo10.jpg

2/3 - I'd say Denise Van Outen and Liv Tyler.

I change like the wind though and next week could be completely different.

Myleene is my one as well. The housemate was starting to wonder why we'd always pop in to Marks and Spencers whenever we were out shopping together, but now I have been rumbled.

God* she is lovely

*Apologies to Xabia Shrimper for bringing God in to this :p

For me, I've got a thing going on for (in no particular order):

1. Virginie Ledoyen (classically beautiful and a good actress)

big_virginie%20ledoyen14.jpg

2. Melissa Theuriau (bloody hell, I would watch the news every day, I really would)

17855772_b68aebd1c3_o.jpg

3. Rachel Weisz (beautiful, British and can act - surely a winning combo!)

rachel_weisz_04.jpg

From the other Big Suze thread, can I say that I've always had a very soft spot for Claudia Winkleman?

kylie_cannes_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

KYLIE

actviv.jpg

Vivien Leigh

Ok she is dead but Always thought she was lovely. Cant think of a third:(

Now were they not Beautiful women Matt:) . Makes today's "wannabes" shameful.

Now were they not Beautiful women Matt:) . Makes today's "wannabes" shameful.

Exactly, John. Not only beautiful, but talented as well. That's why they're memorable.

Being 20 years old and having large t*ts and a sweet face is not a talent. Kelly Brook is to be commended for sticking around as long as she has - I'll wager that in probably ten and certainly twenty years time, no one will remember who Keeley Hazell is (even if she has lovely thrups at the moment).

Give me genuine star quality any day - that's what's truly memorable. Grace Kelly all the way for me...

:)

Being 20 years old and having large t*ts and a sweet face is not a talent. Kelly Brook is to be commended for sticking around as long as she has

using the same photos she had done 10 years ago.

Another vote for Princess Grace here, as an actress as well (I'm a Hitchcock fan). I had also had a soft spot for Kim Novak,

Back