• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who knows Daniel Peat?

south247

Coach⭐
I ask as I have just read the 442 season preview for League 2.

DP gave the 'fan's view' and proclaimed: 'Manager's popularity - not very popular seeing as he's replacing the legend that is ST. More popular than RM, but then who isn't'. 'Where will you finish - I'll take 22nd'.

442 comment - 'the situation looks pretty dire on the Essex coast; the unthinkable could soon be a grim reality. Finish 23rd

So Mr Daniel Peat reveal yourself. Are you a zoner?

Joking aside as this was written before we actually got players in.

2 games in we are a bit off the pace BUT I still fancy us for minimum of play offs and am confidentally predicting we will get 3 points against Port Vale. UTB

Back