• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who needs later ticket office opening?

Who needs later ticket office opening? -

• I would really appreciate the Ticket Office opening late at least ONE evening 'till 21:00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • REAL fans would take a day of work  :p

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shrimp in a Kilt

Not a poll, exactly, but this IMHO is more likely to gauge likely take up of a late evening opening time than just expecting people to add to a thread.

PS choice two is because Ikon board is too cunning to let me do a one-option poll
oops.gif

I voted yes, because it would surely mean that we would take more than if we didn't have a late evening opening. Thursday would be ideal for this, what with the Champions League final on wednesday.

I can understand that some fans work and can't afford to take days off work to get tickets so the Club should really be looking to accomadate this, but they also need to get the staff to do it and if the staff isn't avaliable then there isn't much the Club can do.

Anyways, I have already got my ticket so ner nicky ner ner
tounge.gif

Well, i'm one of the lucky few who is based in Southend daily, so i can easily pop down to get mine. So, no i guess i don't need it as such. However, it would benefit others.

I need the ticket office to open late - I live and work in London, and even getting there by nine would be a struggle...

However, my family live in Southend and even they wouldn't be able to get there until at least 7pm - and allowing for queues they could be there up to 8pm...

Has anyone got a hotline to Scriv? I don't have his number - but perhaps someone should suggest this as I really cant see how people can get tickets during office hours in time for the weekend. I wouldnt mind betting this fact is stopping many people going as they can just watch it on TV and for the 'occasional fan' its just too much effort to slope off work hours early.....

sad.gif

There other means of getting tickets - over the phone, Interent but htses all incur large charges and you still have to colelct them.

A late opening one night is the obvious solution really. Would make life a lot easier for ALOT of fans.

Voted 'yes' even though I've already arranged to get mine tomorrow mornng before work. I'd have much rather had the option of going down one evening.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ May 24 2005,10:44)]There other means of getting tickets - over the phone, Interent but htses all incur large charges and you still have to colelct them.
Late opening doesn't make any difference to me! My only option was over the internet. There was the usual £1.50 admin charge, but the "large charge" of £5.00 was for using registered post.

Just hoping it works now!

Brilliant Dave, top work - ticket office hours extended, thanks to McScriven!

Full story

Here

So could a mod lock this redundant thread now? Thanks.

Back