• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who REALLY is Wiggy?

Who REALLY is Wiggy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A much respected SZ colleague of mine told me of this theory they had come up with at the end of season BBQ and seeing as "she" is back with a vengeance over the past few days, I think it's time to bring this question to the public vote, so I put it to you, "Who REALLY is Wiggy?"

Basically, the theory goes like this. The infamous poster known as Wiggy is not a genuine season ticket holder and (I use the term loosely) "supporter" of Southend United FC and has been created solely for the purpose of whipping the good honest posters of ShrimperZone up into a frenzy whenever something slightly negative happens.

So, it's simple vote on who you think Wiggy really is and if you care to elaborate on your choice, let us know why. Vote will be public.

Lol, where's the "other" option. Those ticket office staff can't be THAT busy, shurely?

I am obviously going to remain impartial by not voting.

Also - apologies in advance to the 6 regular posters who I've listed above, I'm sure as they all know me, this is only meant as a joke and nothing sinister!

Lol, where's the "other" option. Those ticket office staff can't be THAT busy, shurely?

Careful or you will start a thread diversion about how certain people on here are a bunch of morons!

Although, if a kind mod, cares to add an "Other" option to the poll, that would be cool! ;)

I think it's YB's alter ego. I've never seen 2 people have such differing opinions.

Or it's a bitter and twisted, "Passionless Eyes" Steve Wignall

I think it's MtS.. as both posters seem to come and go on SZ but are usually around together

I vote Cricko as he's generally so nice and friendly, Wiggy must be his alter ego to blow the occasional gasket and let off some steam.

Besides, he's got a penchant for cross dressing or so I'm told.... :whistling:

I reckon it's Dave the Kitman.

Vendetta against the club due to is poorly handled removing and Darryl probably tipped better than the others when his kit was washed.

Hmm, i see this leading to a Spartacus type scene at Roots Hall next time out....

I'm voting CS J.

CS J is the master of multiple IDs plus the infamous black box over his eyes means that nobody really knows who he is.

Obviously I will be consulting my learned friends over the libellous suggestion that it could be me, made by the Ipswich supporting Jock who started this thread.

Obviously I will be consulting my learned friends over the libellous suggestion that it could be me, made by the Ipswich supporting Jock who started this thread.

And with that statement you will find yourself back in a libel hearing if you take your threat any further!!! :D

I think its McScriven - obviously his role in the club means he is restricted in his freedom of speech, but his alter ego of Wiggles means he can speak as he so wishes

Most definetly TTK.

Why have all that negative stuff under one name?
Better to have someone else agreeing with you,makes it sound like everyone agrees with what you're saying,y'know,power in numbers and all that.

When things go wrong,TTK arrives and often followed closely by Wigger.Maybe it's his missus!

Most definetly TTK.

Why have all that negative stuff under one name?
Better to have someone else agreeing with you,makes it sound like everyone agrees with what you're saying,y'know,power in numbers and all that.

When things go wrong,TTK arrives and often followed closely by Wigger.Maybe it's his missus!

What a depressing household that must be!

Obviously a 'Wiggy, Wiggy give us a wave' chant needs to be ringing round Roots Hall next season every time something goes a little awry......

:darkcloud:

Back