• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who REALLY is Wiggy?

Who REALLY is Wiggy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A much respected SZ colleague of mine told me of this theory they had come up with at the end of season BBQ and seeing as "she" is back with a vengeance over the past few days, I think it's time to bring this question to the public vote, so I put it to you, "Who REALLY is Wiggy?"

Basically, the theory goes like this. The infamous poster known as Wiggy is not a genuine season ticket holder and (I use the term loosely) "supporter" of Southend United FC and has been created solely for the purpose of whipping the good honest posters of ShrimperZone up into a frenzy whenever something slightly negative happens.

So, it's simple vote on who you think Wiggy really is and if you care to elaborate on your choice, let us know why. Vote will be public.