• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who Removed It?

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
My milk thread had just gotten to an ironic truth and proved a theory of mine and it has been removed.

Who did it and why?

Oh, just seen it in the Pub. Fair enough. The envelope with an arrow indicating it had been moved didn't show on the side bar, so it seemed it had been deleted.

I like the thread, but it was drifting ever so slightly away from SUFC matters, so over t'pub it went.

As you can imagine, it's a really busy day here at Ladbrokes
laugh.gif

In future OS I'll thank you for not wasting our time with your infantile posts. People like me have serious points to make about SUFC.
tounge.gif

Why the fruck did we get promoted ?
Why did we have to go to Cardiff 3 times in the last 18 months ?
What was wrong with Wignall ?
Surely Drewe and Tes would have scored the goals to get us out of the division ? (into the Conference
smile.gif
)
Why allow the fans into the NW corner for the highly attended matches towards the end of last season ?
Why rebuild and franchise the club shop when it was working so well ?
Why radically overhaul the season ticket system ?
Why ? Why ? Why ?
mad.gif
mad.gif

There's only one serious question I have. This season can we have bluebelles that are legal for me to perv over on the odd occassion ?.

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 03 2005,14:17)]There's only one serious question I have. This season can we have bluebelles that are legal for me to perv over on the odd occassion ?.
are you saying you don't already? ( on the rare occasion that you leave the armchair and actually attend a game? )

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 03 2005,17:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 03 2005,14:17)]There's only one serious question I have. This season can we have bluebelles that are legal for me to perv over on the odd occassion ?.
are you saying you don't already? ( on the rare occasion that you leave the armchair and actually attend a game? )

cool.gif
I thought the bluebelles other job beside dancing was escourting men
tounge.gif

No wonder they removed it, it was so un funny and boring!

Wiggy was clearly being self-mocking and ironic. As such it needed no further comment.....

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Sep. 04 2005,11:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ Sep. 04 2005,12:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Sep. 04 2005,01:40)]No wonder they removed it, it was so un funny and boring!
Totally agree wiggy, it was boring!
Much like your unfunny and offensive avatar ...

WS
Mate that is quality and u know it... thats me and the wife at it last night
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ Sep. 04 2005,12:30)]Mate that is quality and u know it... thats me and the wife at it last night
Puerile, juvenile, immature, offensive, odious, repellent; those words spring to mind. Certainly not quality, that I do know.

WS

glare.gif

Mike, Man Who Likes etc. (i.e. not directed at Scamps or Wiggy because I have better things to do than communicate with people like that), it is ironic how a thread not of it's own right... but a sub-thread of such a 'boring' topic with 'boring' content actually continues to top the forum at the moment thanks to one or two SZ posters well known for their inter-personal inadequacies, is it not?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 04 2005,12:48)]but a sub-thread of such a 'boring' topic with 'boring' content actually continues to top the forum at the moment thanks to one or two SZ posters well known for their inter-personal inadequacies, is it not?

rock.gif
Indeed. The irony of it all slaps one hard in the face, Mark ...

WS

glare.gif

Back