• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who should replace bond?

Who should replace Kevin Bond

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peeps, my auntie Pat works at the Roslin Hotel as a cleaner and has told me that Ron Martin had breakfast with Terry McDermott the old Newcastle/Liverpool Legend with bags of experience. She also said a man about 40 came and joined them who i can only presume was Lee Clarke?. What a combination that would be Clark with big Terry Mc as his number 2, i would be delighted that that?.

Peeps, my auntie Pat works at the Roslin Hotel as a cleaner and has told me that Ron Martin had breakfast with Terry McDermott the old Newcastle/Liverpool Legend with bags of experience. She also said a man about 40 came and joined them who i can only presume was Lee Clarke?. What a combination that would be Clark with big Terry Mc as his number 2, i would be delighted that that?.
Great shout but my mind still tells me Gary waddock

hahaha that would be a terrible appointment.

Terry McDermott, an Assistant Manager, and Lee Clark, a manager on a losing streak who left Bury in tatters despite breaking the bank in the process. This has to be a wind-up.

Gary Waddock looks like a better managerial prospect than either of these two.

Terry McDermott, an Assistant Manager, and Lee Clark, a manager on a losing streak who left Bury in tatters despite breaking the bank in the process. This has to be a wind-up.

Gary Waddock looks like a better managerial prospect than either of these two.

Clark hasnt won a game yet at Blyth Spartans!

What a strange thing to make up.

Nothing made up fella and my Auntie is the most honest person i've met so wind your neck in a bit. Terry Mc is a good footballing man with bags of experience under top class managers and with Lee Clark could bring us back the glory days. Could be another Tilly and Brush or the Cowley's if you ask me.

Nothing made up fella and my Auntie is the most honest person i've met so wind your neck in a bit. Terry Mc is a good footballing man with bags of experience under top class managers and with Lee Clark could bring us back the glory days. Could be another Tilly and Brush or the Cowley's if you ask me.

Your aunt reconised Terry McDermott? Not sure I'd be able to pick him out of a line up of Scousers now days. Not seen him for like 15 years....

There is some truth in the story although it was not Lee Clarke. It was hotel security. With the towns biggest non payer and a scouser having an expensive lunch in your place......Wouldn't you take precautions?

Liam Ridgwell? Doesn’t look like he will be playing anytime soon, despite him being in peak Fitness upon signing!

Your aunt reconised Terry McDermott? Not sure I'd be able to pick him out of a line up of Scousers now days. Not seen him for like 15 years....

OK, calm down, calm down!

I think Terry is on the 3rd row, 5th from the right!

scousers.jpg

Interestingly Blyth Spartans (who Lee Clark manages) have an identical record to us so far this season - 7 games, no wins, 1 draw and 6 defeats!

Tilly and Barrett have put In for the job you heard it first
Along with a shed load of others. Means nothing.
Surprising conclusion? Even if it's just that they both want to be formally considered, it means something. On the Tilson as number two debate, I'm not saying he's the Messiah, but there's definitely something in appointing someone who's had the benefit of watching this shower and forming an opinion over the last few years without actually having been a part of it.

Look, I'm easily confused at the best of times, but where does Joe Royal fit in?

You nasty lot won't be laughing at me when its announced will you?. My auntie and I have put £29 in savings on them being named as a duo so will be celebrating soon.

Maybe Terry is putting together a dream team and will bring in Ronnie Whelan & Alvin Martin as his beer assistants.

Back