• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who should replace bond?

Who should replace Kevin Bond

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peeps, my auntie Pat works at the Roslin Hotel as a cleaner and has told me that Ron Martin had breakfast with Terry McDermott the old Newcastle/Liverpool Legend with bags of experience. She also said a man about 40 came and joined them who i can only presume was Lee Clarke?. What a combination that would be Clark with big Terry Mc as his number 2, i would be delighted that that?.
you gotta be kidding me!....Lee Clarke is the worst manager you can ever imagine! He actually got players revolting against him at Birmingham!

He is having lunch at the Roslin with Uncle Ron, Auntie Pat just rang me and said he ordered chicken in a basket and a diet lemonade. Terry Mc must be his agent.

Jose Mourinho was at the airport this morning !!!!!!! ....

he just ordered a cab - I swear he said "The Roslin Hotel" to the driver.

The question is Peeps is who will be having dinner with Uncle Ron at the Roslin now breakfast and lunch is done?. Rumor has it young Chris Coleman is soon to be landing in his private jet to be then driven directly to a venue for a meeting. All getting exciting...

Lee Clark is a horrific manager, have you forgotten what happened to Bury? His overspending caused that. Appreciate he was just given a budget to go and spend by dodgy owners but maybe a bit of common sense would have helped.

He’s also an absolute failure

Peeps, my auntie Pat works at the Roslin Hotel as a cleaner and has told me that Ron Martin had breakfast with Terry McDermott the old Newcastle/Liverpool Legend with bags of experience. She also said a man about 40 came and joined them who i can only presume was Lee Clarke?. What a combination that would be Clark with big Terry Mc as his number 2, i would be delighted that that?.

So we are not sure at all that it is Lee Clarke ?

My dogs hairdresser has just seen Ron eating a schnitzel with Manfred Stefes whilst strolling along the pier.

FACT.

My dogs hairdresser has just seen Ron eating a schnitzel with Manfred Stefes whilst strolling along the pier.

FACT.

I believed it up until you said “strolling”.

Ron doesn’t stroll anywhere.

He’s been known to sachay, and he’s no stranger to the occasional strut, but he’s certainly not a stroller.

Since he left I have seen Tilson quite a lot over the years in the Directors Box, but never sitting in with the supporters as he was today in the East Greens...........writing lots of notes too. I don't now what conclusion to draw? especially the note scribbling too?

Maybe he was doing some sketches?

Since he left I have seen Tilson quite a lot over the years in the Directors Box, but never sitting in with the supporters as he was today in the East Greens...........writing lots of notes too. I don't now what conclusion to draw? especially the note scribbling too?
Practising his application letter.

Dear Ron

Sorry for not getting the players to play well when I had the job before but you weren't paying them were you. If you give me the job this time can you please keep the court appearances to a minimum and pay the lads in cash on a Friday ?

Cheers
Steve

PS. Any chance of paying me 3 months upfront because I still don't trust you 100% ???

I believed it up until you said “strolling”.

Ron doesn’t stroll anywhere.

He’s been known to sachay, and he’s no stranger to the occasional strut, but he’s certainly not a stroller.
Parkinson recently told him to jog on but I’m not sure how that turned out.

Nothing made up fella and my Auntie is the most honest person i've met so wind your neck in a bit. Terry Mc is a good footballing man with bags of experience under top class managers and with Lee Clark could bring us back the glory days. Could be another Tilly and Brush or the Cowley's if you ask me.

Sounds a very expensive and highly risky gamble to me.

Sorry if its already been mentioned but are we waiting a our ex player Nathan Jones to be sacked from Stoke i certainly would be up for it.

Lee Clark do me a favour lol ? I know we are desperate for a manager don’t think we need him

Matt Taylor of Exeter has turned down an approach from an unnamed club. Exeter sit top at the moment. He was named manager of the month too.

Matt Taylor of Exeter has turned down an approach from an unnamed club. Exeter sit top at the moment. He was named manager of the month too.

I reckon that’s Lincoln and not us. They got £2m for the Cowley’s so they have cash to spend.

I like to think it was Southend approaching Exeter, but I doubt it. Taylor made an immediate impact as soon as took over at Exeter even before he was confirmed as their permanent manager in June.

Back